Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: The problem is not registered in the network after version 4.4.2

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    The phone 'INFO' app shows that you have N7100 UAE XSG firmware and is up to date:
    Here is your firmware:
    Model: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Model name: GALAXY Note II
    Country: United Arab Emirates
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: N/A
    Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000
    Product Code: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    PDA: N7100XXUFND4
    CSC: N7100OJVFND3
    MODEM: N7100XXUFND3

    All OK there, but looks like you have damaged the modem file.
    Take a look here for how to repair it:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    43
    Ohhh, Entered on the link and you first attempt faced failure but again For the second attempt, there is no modem for Android 4.4.2 Ktkat
    I note what you like written quote.
    I have despaired

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kahtan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ohhh, Entered on the link and you first attempt faced failure but again For the second attempt, there is no modem for Android 4.4.2 Ktkat
    I note what you like written quote.
    I have despaired
    Have you tried reinstalling your XSG 4.4.2 firmware with Odin?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    43
    actually when I upgraded the Android I selected The Firmware which belongs to UAE but my device I bought it from Iraq, belongs to UAE but my device I bought it from Iraq, until now doesn't give the new Firmware to Iraq country Where even now version 4.3 for Iraq, so maybe I should return to Jelly Ben 4.3
    by the way I reinstalled many times.
    Do you thing I have to return to 4.3???
    Last edited by kahtan; 02-07-2014 at 00:30.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    You can try returning to 4.3,but will probably fail.
    4.4.2 has a bootloader lock to prevent downgrade.

    Try using the Egypt (EGY) 4.4.2 instead.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    43
    same problem, The number of IMEI is not true so I think if we retrieve the original IMEI the problem will gone, do you agree with me?
    if my opinion is true so how can I retrieve the original IMEI?

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kahtan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    same problem, The number of IMEI is not true so I think if we retrieve the original IMEI the problem will gone, do you agree with me?
    if my opinion is true so how can I retrieve the original IMEI?
    I agree that you will have to repair your IMEI.
    The UNLOCK site on here can do this, but you may find someone more local:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    43
    Hello my friend, the new news I had retrieve the Android to version 4.1.2 and the results are the IMEI became 004999010640000 but it is not the orginal imei and it is still (not registered on network)

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kahtan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello my friend, the new news I had retrieve the Android to version 4.1.2 and the results are the IMEI became 004999010640000 but it is not the orginal imei and it is still (not registered on network)
    This is as expected.
    The IMEI is to be found in the EFS folder.
    In Android 4.3 the EFS folder format changed (dubbed EFS2)
    This folder change is not reversible, so installing the earlier firmware has corrupted your EFS folder and with it the IMEI.
    See if this link helps:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    43
    My God, I think I will break this mobile, also not work, it's not help me.
    Last edited by kahtan; 04-07-2014 at 10:32.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •