Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The problem is not registered in the network after version 4.4.2

As i mentioned my fon network is still unstable.
    1. I c most of the specifications r same with SPH-L900 Sprint. But my fon has 16gb & LTE which r SPH-L900 Sprint features contradictory to SGH-T889. What your comment about it?
    2. If am to try GT-N7100 firmware as was wen i bought it from a friend, which is the right version for it coz i cant find firmware for my country Uganda on Sammobile GT-N7100 list?

If my fon is locked to the Mtn Uganda network, would it b picking siginal for other networks at times same as mtn issue

Your phone cannot be locked to the Mtn Uganda network as it comes from the USA (TMobile)

From your previous post your phones has this firmware set up:
    Product Code: SGH-T889TSATMB
    PDA version: T889UVUCMK7
    CSC version: T889TMBCMK7
    Baseband version: T889UVUCMK7
    Android version: 4.3

According to Samsung it is using the following frequency
    3G:
    850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    Mtn Uganda use 900MHz, so all Ok there

However, the Mtn Uganda LTE frequency is not supported, therefore you will not get 4G/LTE data.
    Check for 3G coverage here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I dont like mtn coz in Mityana its most time on Edge. I just want the fon to get stable on Airtel. I get unstable network on all the Uganda networks including mtn.
    I also asked which GT-N7100 firmware is for Uganda coz i dont see it on the list, do i pick any from Kenya

Quote Originally Posted by Gentmak [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I dont like mtn coz in Mityana its most time on Edge. I just want the fon to get stable on Airtel. I get unstable network on all the Uganda networks including mtn.
    I also asked which GT-N7100 firmware is for Uganda coz i dont see it on the list, do i pick any from Kenya
    I didn't answer because you do not have a GT-N7100, and the phone that you have, SGH-T889 firmware is up to date.

According to the Mtn network coverage you will only get a slow 3G/Edge in Mityana.
    There is nothing you can do to the phone to improve this.
    Last edited by greenman; 20-07-2015 at 17:59.

Even wen i change to Airtel Uganda, i sometimes get 4G network for a short time then it goes off. i just want to make it stable. U say u dont want to answer becoz i dont have a GT-N7100 but remember by the time i bought it i was working on GT-N7100 firmware where by changing the sim card cozed network failure after a short time
    Last edited by Gentmak; 20-07-2015 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentmak [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Even wen i change to Airtel Uganda, i sometimes get 4G network for a short time then it goes off. i just want to make it stable
    The fact that you get 4G should tell you that the problem is the network signal and not your phone .

I am in the UK, and where I live there is full signal and 4G.
    When at my daughters I get no signal and cannot use my phone.

Is the problem my phone or the signal?

So the prob is the signal but it shld b droping from 4G to 3G instead of losing the signal completely & saying "Not Regesitered on network" Yet other friends networks r stable on 3G. It shows only Edge & 4G i dont think Airtel has 4G network in Mityana-Uganda

I know what you are saying, but signal can be blocked by trees, buildings or other natural and man made features.
    To test, you have to be in the same location as your friends and using the same network to check your signal.
    also, contact your network and ask them to check your connection. They can diagnose your problem by monitoring your link.

where to find samsung t889 firmaware?