Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem is not registered in the network after version 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    A possible reason for your loss of network after 5 months could be that the phone was on contract.
    If the phone contract is not paid the network supplier will blacklist the IMEI.
    With a blacklisted IMEI you cannot access the network.

Dial *#06# for your IMEI,
    Check it is the same number under the battery.
    Check here that it is not blacklisted [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the prompt response. I checked the IMEI *=06# and compared the number under the battery and found that the both numbers are the same. Also confirmed that the IMEI is not on the black list from the link you provided.

Let me give you some details. In Turkey no mobile from outside country is allowed to be used after two months to get in the country. One must register the phone in the the system [ Login above or register to see download links. ] or the seconde method is to change the IMEI with an another IMEI, which is IMEI clone. Most people utilize this method to avoid regsitretion fee. But this might crash in the meantime and if your mobile is discovred by the system, the phone may shut down and and you no longer are able to use that phone.

My phone is not cotracted neither is in the blacklist. I got the IMEI clone to the a local man and used it for about 5 months then received "not registered on network"message. I went to another local man and asked the phone to be returned the original condition. The man loaded android version 4..1.1 which I am sure not the same version when I first purchased it. I believe the local man did so in order to get the original IMEI. After I get the original IMEI I officilay registered the phone in the system now it is legal to use the phone in turkey but the problem "not registered on network" continues. I believe there is a modem problem. What do you think.

What an interesting post
    What you have described is illegal in most countries and in Turkey too.
    It is also very worrying , as phone theft is both distressing and can be violent. Anything that can dissuade thieves to benefit should be supported not encouraged, as you have described.

End of the moral element if this message.

Now to your problem, and hoping yours is not a stolen phone.
    I can only tell you that your firmware is now well out of date.
    See here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Although I think it is still your IMEI that is the problem, try bringing your firmware up to date.
    Initially I would install another firmware up to 4.1.2 to try and recover your network connection.
    Going into 4.3 or 4.4.2 firmware may compromise your ability to reverse any changes as those versions have a change in the EFS folder where your IMEI is stored.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What an interesting post
    What you have described is illegal in most countries and in Turkey too.
    It is also very worrying , as phone theft is both distressing and can be violent. Anything that can dissuade thieves to benefit should be supported not encouraged, as you have described.

End of the moral element if this message.

Now to your problem, and hoping yours is not a stolen phone.
    I can only tell you that your firmware is now well out of date.
    See here:

Although I think it is still your IMEI that is the problem, try bringing your firmware up to date.
    Initially I would install another firmware up to 4.1.2 to try and recover your network connection.
    Going into 4.3 or 4.4.2 firmware may compromise your ability to reverse any changes as those versions have a change in the EFS folder where your IMEI is stored.
    Thanks greenman,

Followings are the phone info..
    Original CSC: XSG
    Product code
    PDA version : N7100XXALJ1
    CSC version :N7100JVALJ1
    Baseband version : N7100XXALIH
    Android version :4.1.1
    BOOTLOADER VERSION: N7100XXUFNG4
    csc country: UAE

With this info provided, should I try 4.1.2 for xsg United Arab Emirates [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or 4.1.2 for turkey [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

THNKS AGAIN..

Quote Originally Posted by kargin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks greenman,

Original CSC: XSG
    Product code
    PDA version : N7100XXALJ1
    CSC version :N7100JVALJ1
    Baseband version : N7100XXALIH
    Android version :4.1.1
    BOOTLOADER VERSION: N7100XXUFNG4
    csc country: UAE

With this info provided, should I try 4.1.2 for xsg United Arab Emirates [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or 4.1.2 for turkey [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

THNKS AGAIN..
    You can try whichever suits you best, as they are all the same.
    In the CSC are the letters OJV.
    OJV is firmware for the Middle East, Turkey and Africa.

If this firmware gives you back network connection then you can go on to install the latest KitKat firmware. .
    Last edited by greenman; 02-09-2014 at 12:14.

Hello Greenman

My Note 2 Seem not Working After Update 4.4.2 It Always Say "Not Registered on network" Even EMEI Is Same As Sticker At Battery pack.

Original CSC: XTC
    Product code : Not Active
    PDA version : N7100XXUFNI4
    CSC version :N7100LBFNI1
    Baseband version : N7100DXUFNI1
    Android version :4.4.2
    BOOTLOADER VERSION: N7100XXUFNI4
    csc country: PH
    Last edited by hafizzudin99; 18-02-2015 at 12:04.

Hullo Greenman.
    I found out my fon was branded diff. Imei.info web shows the imei number indicated by my dialer is for ITEL fon, then the one @the fon sticker is for a Galaxy Note 2 N7100. So where is the correct one 4 my fon coz both r incorrect. Then d sticker located where d battery seats indicates GT-N7100 yet download mode shows Sgh-t889, This makes me doubt the Imei on the sticker....So which is my correcyt fon imei.....

Model SGH-T889
    Kernel ver 3.0.31-935627
    Baseband version : T889UVUCMK7
    Android version :4.1.2

It could be that your phone has been put together from different parts.
    The main thing is - does it work?
    If it does, then the only problem may be in trying to update - but as there are no more updates for this phone, it is not a problem.

The network is the problem, most of the time it has no network

Quote Originally Posted by Gentmak [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The network is the problem, most of the time it has no network
    I don't think I can help very much, but install this app and post:
    Product Code
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    android version

Also in top left of ap is a menu.
    Try the Refurbishment check