Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Fail!" message while installing new official ROM.

Nextel. Now that I have your information (I've never seen such an important M in my whole life) I searched for firmwares and came across Chile's, whose CSC is: P905MUUBAND1. Is there any way I could get to install that?

LTE activated sim card - yes. (That's what I asked Nextel to do Wednesday)
    LTE package - yes. (again...)

My tablet sim card worked OK over LTE when I hooked it to my S4 and when I hooked my S4 sim card to my tablet nothing changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abelheira [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Nextel. Now that I have your information (I've never seen such an important M in my whole life) I searched for firmwares and came across Chile's, whose CSC is: P905MUUBAND1. Is there any way I could get to install that?
    Ok, that's interesting as according to Wiki, Nextel are the only LTE provider who use the 1800 MHz (Band 3) frequency band for the LTE service.
    I have an S4 and know the 1800MHz frequency works for LTE as that is the band my operator uses.

Wonder if you need to try another network?

Can't see any advantage in installing the Chile firmware as the firmware is the same - although the CSC is different.
    Are you in Chile?

Looking at the frequency range supported by your SM-905M, and it looks like the Brazil networks do not match for LTE.
    Take a look here, and it says to me that you will get H+ maximum.

Cellular Phone
    Cellular Networks: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS850 (B5), UMTS1900 (B2), UMTS2100 (B1)
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] Links: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+
    Cellular Antenna: Internal antenna
    Phone Controller: Qualcomm MSM8974A
    Secondary Cellular Phone
    Dual [ Login above or register to see download links. ] Operation: Dual standby
    Secondary Cellular Networks: LTE700 (B17), LTE850 (B5), LTE1700/2100 (B4), LTE1900 (B2)
    Secondary Cellular Data Links: LTE, LTE-A

Link here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I'm now in Brazil.
    Solved. Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 doesn't have 1800 in Brazil. It's 850/1900/2100/2600. What a blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Abelheira [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm now in Brazil.
    Solved. Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 doesn't have 1800 in Brazil. It's 850/1900/2100/2600. What a blunder.
    It seems even worse, because if the Note PRO supports 2600 MHz then you could simple change networks to get LTE.
    But according to the info that I found, 2600 is not a supported frequency.

I'm so so so disappointed. I'll have to switch my tablet data plan back to 3G.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyushita [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have already use my Samsung GALAXY Note 12.2 and often I have to face trouble shooting in my phone when I want to install any app or Official Rom . when we install a firewall it doesn't reply any notification about firewalls.now my editing regarding use the correct firewall. i got in touch with local Samsung .
    Are you guys aware of that issue? But now I am happy to visit here and want to thanks all the members of this forum site to sharing such helpful information .

Go to recovery and clear cache then wipe data / factory reset. This will remove any conflict with previous version

Just to jump on this thread, I have the same issue. I bought a second hand 905 which doesn't seem to detect the sim card. (tried 3 different SIMS from 2 different networks.) Have tried to flash with the Australian Firmware (P905XXUANB2_905XSAANa2_XSA) and it failed throwing the tablet into recovery mode.
    Kies 3 also states this tablet is unsupported - I had to redownload the original ROM and flash that (thankfully I wrote the details down prior!) to get it working again

Current tablet details
    Product Code - SM-P9050ZWAXFM
    PDA Version - P905XXUANAE
    CSC Version - P905OJVANA6
    Baseband Version - P905XXUANA7
    Android Version - 4.4.2

If you do not know the history of your device it is a good idea to install this app.
    If you want more help, then post:
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    Product Code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version

In top left menu you can carry out additional checks:
    Refurbishment
    IMEI /Serial number

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]