Thread: rom official I9192XXUBNC1 Install

rom official I9192XXUBNC1 Install

Saludos, tengo una pregunta, mi samsung i9192 actualmente es TPA con la rom version i9192UBUBMK4, me gustaria colocarte la CAC I9192XXUBNC1 de uzbekistan, no estoy seguro si esa version viene con el idioma espaņol, y si yo le podria configurar las apn de venzuela para el servicio de datos sin ningun problema. me da miedo actualizarlo porque tengo entendido que luego no podria instalarle la version i9192UBUBMK4 nuevamente por la proteccion del Knox. Alguien sabe algo al respecto?

Greetings, I have a question, my samsung i9192 is currently TPA with rom version i9192UBUBMK4, I would like to put you the CAC I9192XXUBNC1 of uzbekistan, I'm not sure if this version has the Spanish language, and if I could configure the apn of venzuela for data service without any problem. I'm afraid to update because I could not understand it then putting on the version i9192UBUBMK4 again for the protection of Knox. Anyone know anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by thourey [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Saludos, tengo una pregunta, mi samsung i9192 actualmente es TPA con la rom version i9192UBUBMK4, me gustaria colocarte la CAC I9192XXUBNC1 de uzbekistan, no estoy seguro si esa version viene con el idioma espaņol, y si yo le podria configurar las apn de venzuela para el servicio de datos sin ningun problema. me da miedo actualizarlo porque tengo entendido que luego no podria instalarle la version i9192UBUBMK4 nuevamente por la proteccion del Knox. Alguien sabe algo al respecto?

Greetings, I have a question, my samsung i9192 is currently TPA with rom version i9192UBUBMK4, I would like to put you the CAC I9192XXUBNC1 of uzbekistan, I'm not sure if this version has the Spanish language, and if I could configure the apn of venzuela for data service without any problem. I'm afraid to update because I could not understand it then putting on the version i9192UBUBMK4 again for the protection of Knox. Anyone know anything about it?
    Do not worry as Knox will not come in your firmware until 4.3 at the earliest.
    You can change to Uzbekistan = but I too am not sure if it will have Spanish.
    My guess would be that it does not have Spanish, as it is not a European firmware.

If Spanish is important, stay with your current firmware and wait for an update.

Top 10 latest i9192 firmware here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

None, as far as I can see with Spanish language.

Hello @greenman . Sorry for digging an old post and please do not feel offended that i will correct u.
    Knox for our phone started to roll out in Late November - December ( I9190, I9192, I9195 )
    So from ***MK4 onward all firmware contain Knox ***MK*, ***ML*, ***NA*, ***NB*, ***NC*, ***ND*.
    So it was with 4.2.2
    And the version u said it does have "Espanol" language, Spanish
    Last edited by SilviuMik; 10-06-2014 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by SilviuMik [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello @greenman . Sorry for digging an old post and please do not feel offended that i will correct u.
    Knox for our phone started to roll out in December ( I9190, I9192, I9195 )
    So from ***MK4 onward all firmware contain Knox ***MK*, ***ML*, ***NA*, ***NB*, ***NC*, ***ND*.
    So it was with 4.2.2
    And the version u said it does have "Espanol" language, Spanish
    It's important that info is as accurate as possible, so always happy to be corrected - so no offence taken.