Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tizen for Gear on Kies

I updated my galaxy gear to tizen and now my battery only last 5 hours can anyone help with this i have rebooted but still the same.

hola migo un favor grande ncesito la ron de gt5670b y no puedo dergargar ingreso con i cuenta y nada ayuda pliss

Tizen update

Here's my Chat Transcript about the US Tizen update...

info: Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Junia'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
    info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK1125601190033X
    Rob: I'm actually inquiring about the original galaxy gear, but it's not listed
    Junia: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you today?
    Rob: Again, I'm actually inquiring about the original galaxy gear, but it's not listed
    Junia: I'll help you with it.
    Rob: When will the Tizen update be available in the United States?
    Junia: Are you referring to galaxy gear or gear 2 or gear neo?
    Rob: The original galaxy gear
    Junia: Thank you for the information.
    Junia: For Gear 1 we don't have Tizen OS it runs on customized android os.
    Rob: The rest of the world is running Tizen except the US, so your information is inaccurate
    Junia: You can check more details from the below link.
    Junia: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Rob: That information is useless. The rest of the world is running Tizen except the US, your information is inaccurate
    Junia: gear 1 is not on Tizen os but gear 2 & gear 2 neo are using Tizen.
    Rob: No kidding. Why is the rest of the world running Tizen on Gear1?
    Junia: As of now we don't have any gear 1 device running on Tizen.
    Junia: Apart from US devices we don't have any information about other ones.
    Junia: We do understand your concern. However we do have limited information updates to be released for the devices.
    Rob: Why is the Tizen update available on Kies in other countries. You obviously aren't up on this information.
    Junia: We would have surely helped you if we had the complete information on updates to be released for the device.
    Junia: We have information on the updates released for the US device. We do not have information on updates to be releasd for Non US devices.
    Rob: Well who has the information then?
    Junia: Device information is available on the respective country of purchase.
    Rob: This is bull, I'm disappointed beyond words by your customer service
    Rob: Where are you located?
    Junia: We are located in one of the Samsung global support centers located at South East Asia.
    Rob: And you're not aware of updates OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
    Junia: We are not trained on non US or international model devices. Hope you understand my limitation.
    Rob: You are nothing but limitations. Thank you and thank Samsung for nothing!
    Junia: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Rob: Nope. I've copied all of this information and will pass it on to ALL of your disappointed US customers

i was using the null rom before i attempted to flash(odin) tinzen onto my gear and ended up with "firmware encountered an issue", can anyone help me?

I did the same thing and ended up having to get a new gear. From what I've read Odin can come with malware so you may have just downloaded it to your gear and bricked it in the process. Sorry, Samsung put out a product with a lot of potential, but little support.