Thread: Is it safe to update?

Question Is it safe to update?

I have a Galaxy Gear which I would like to update to Tizen, but its CSC (XTC) Philippines does not have it yet. I'd like to flash the UK one onto my galaxy gear. Is it through odin also? When the update is available for my CSC, can I switch to that? And are there dangers associated with flashing another country's update? Thanks

I got a Gear1 and I'm in Australia and I flashed the UK version of Tizen through Odin without any problems.

The only problem I'm having is you cant downgrade back to Android. We found a way but you have no touch if you do.
    Hopefully soon there will be a way to downgrade and have it all working.

I'm using Tizen and I find the device better than with Android. More options and I think more apps in short time.

Galaxy Note 3

Super Moderator
    hello
    about tizen firmware (V700) : there is only one firmware but it's a multi CSC (90 csc) so it's not a problem if you live in australia and you have a UK version
    best regards

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by yakapa40; 02-06-2014 at 19:39.

Are there any sites dedicated to Tizen concerning apps

Anyone know if Kies will release the US version soon? I'm not too tech savvy so Odin seems a little daunting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fcasoli [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm using Tizen and I find the device better than with Android. More options and I think more apps in short time.

Galaxy Note 3
    Night! I have a Galaxy S3 leaning and I wonder if I can flash it Tizen. Be possible, I would like you to give an explanation or a link to share with the right instructions. Thanks in advance! I look forward to the answer!

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dsbalieiro [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Night! I have a Galaxy S3 leaning and I wonder if I can flash it Tizen. Be possible, I would like you to give an explanation or a link to share with the right instructions. Thanks in advance! I look forward to the answer!

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Tizen for galaxy s3 is not yet available, but there are some rumors

Tizan SDK for s3 is available