Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: S8500XXLA1 with SHP / Polaris / Java icons on desktop

please how to unlock the display with any key
    Thanx
    Last edited by marzio95; 14-03-2012 at 08:43.

I'm from Russia
    Very pleased with the operating system (all the flies)
    Russian language! Please!

Lasentenza,
    Hi, I'll probably download your next custom firmware, so.. i wanna ask a thing. Is possible to add more keyboards? If is possible, can you add the one from russian firmware and the one from chinese firmware? this way come with all the languages.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex0085 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm from Russia
    Very pleased with the operating system (all the flies)
    Russian language! Please!
    hey i can help u. u can have russian language here. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

hey i just wanted to know if the sms limit has been increased in your firmware or not? and also one more thing, can u pls let the ring tones and other stuff stay in your firmwares??? i mean i find your firmwares to be the most excellent of all the custom firmwares, but the only thing i personally miss is the ringtones and other stuff like the widgets missing in your firmwares. i mean whats the harm in just letting them stay in your firmwares? i personally find it pretty annoying to download the ringtones and widgets after the flashing.
    i hope you would consider my suggestion for your next firmware.

Thank you aami.aami !!!

Who can tell, the camcorder can be Bada 2.0 do the same lock button while shooting video, as the Bada 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by aami.aami [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey i just wanted to know if the sms limit has been increased in your firmware or not? and also one more thing, can u pls let the ring tones and other stuff stay in your firmwares??? i mean i find your firmwares to be the most excellent of all the custom firmwares, but the only thing i personally miss is the ringtones and other stuff like the widgets missing in your firmwares. i mean whats the harm in just letting them stay in your firmwares? i personally find it pretty annoying to download the ringtones and widgets after the flashing.
    i hope you would consider my suggestion for your next firmware.
    Hi,
    Yes it has been increase to 100 for SMS and 50 for MMS.
    There are all ringtones and sounds

Quote Originally Posted by alex0085 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Who can tell, the camcorder can be Bada 2.0 do the same lock button while shooting video, as the Bada 1.2
    Yes you can use the physical button like in Bada 1.x to take photo.
    Last edited by Lasentenza; 18-03-2012 at 12:39.

In bada 1.2 while recording video, press the lock button and the video continues to shoot and the screen does not respond when you click on it (it is convenient to ry).
    In bada 2.0 screen reacts to all press and lock button makes the phone only to sleep.
    You can make the lock button to respond, as in bada 1.2 ?

how to make install java app on dekstop,, pls give me step by step tutorial,, and how to use stune because im not paste other file..