Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to download past and present Firmware for P6800

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I used many of ROMs to fit my tab, and only last one will start. I just want to have up to date Tab and thats all. new USB drivers was installed from yours link at another branch of this forum. Now the problem is how to upgrade from 3.2 to 4.0.4 at least without harmfull results.
    If you have installed the USB drivers on your PC and it is now recognising your P6800 is connected, then next step is to download the firmware and install with Odin.
    Install instructions here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

No way, during reboot after flashing get an error #7 csc_*.zip error installation aborted
    even Model: GT-P6800 Model name: GALAXY Tab 7.7 Country: Russia Version: Android 4.0.4

Product Code: SER
    PDA: P6800XXLQB
    CSC: P6800OXELPA
    MODEM: P6800XXLPW
    didn't work
    Last edited by Warloon; 16-07-2014 at 22:28.

Again Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. what should I do? I use 3.07 it pass all flashes. Slould I use another Odin with another ROM? I have omitted the hand with all of this.

Have you tried to install the latest firmware with Kies?
    If you go to the Tools menu, you can force Kies to install the latest firmware.
    See here :
    didn't work

yesterday I do flash my Tab with PIT file and ROM as seggested in another forum, and have Android 4.1.2. hurray!!!!!! But ROM has just Russian and I need Ukrainian
    Problem solved!
    Last edited by greenman; 29-04-2016 at 00:27. Reason: changed circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Install instructions here:
    Hello again, I have the same problem with my tab, use Odin as well but P6800XXLQB_P6800OXELPA_SEK wont not flash - error on boot.bit - 4 times on different ports & cords.
    Should I use pit-file again? I want to have a fresh ROM and that's all. I download it from Sammobiles, but it isn`t work. Odin and cabels is good because I try to flash CWM and it installed. Can you help me again?

Now even older features didnt work. I think i have a brick...