Thread: Unable to download past and present Firmware for P6800

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unable to download past and present Firmware for P6800

Hi,

was trying to download firmware for my P6800 and realised that the links are dead : Err: Invalid link

Anyone else having this problem when you try to download? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by auctuz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

was trying to download firmware for my P6800 and realised that the links are dead : Err: Invalid link

Anyone else having this problem when you try to download? Thanks!
    You are not alone.
    Please post your firmware link and problem to [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Have you tried to install the latest firmware with Kies?
    If you go to the Tools menu, you can force Kies to install the latest firmware.
    See here :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Greenman, get answered from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] that requested software isn't available yet. Where else can I get it? And Is the latest software from SamMobiles site always install properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Greenman, get answered from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] that requested software isn't available yet. Where else can I get it? And Is the latest software from SamMobiles site always install properly?
    Are you wanting this firmware?
    Your other post....
    Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. Upgrade is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Are you wanting this firmware?
    Your other post....
    Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. Upgrade is coming...
    Your P6800 should update to the latest firmware with Kies.

If it does not, the latest Nordic Countries NEE is here:
    Last edited by greenman; 12-07-2014 at 09:08.

I think revive my bricked Tab with HoneyComb and then will upgrade. But I did like that (upgrade) last time (with lastest ROM from SM) and have a problem I wrote up. Can I upgrade without Kies because last flash custom count was = 5

Have you tried to install the latest firmware with Kies?
    If you go to the Tools menu, you can force Kies to install the latest firmware.
    See here :
    didn't work

yesterday I do flash my Tab with PIT file and ROM as seggested in another forum, and have Android 4.1.2. hurray!!!!!! But ROM has just Russian and I need Ukrainian
    Problem solved!
    Last edited by greenman; 29-04-2016 at 00:27. Reason: changed circumstances

Update error factoryfs.img

Yesterday I download new ROM from sammobile for My GT-P6800. As usual connect tablet to PC, recognized, and try to flash with Odin 1.85 as I do with my P7310, but at the period to write factoryfs.img Odin get failed... Use recovery mode from Kies I can`t because Tab didn`t connect to the PC. What do i wrong? I already use different cables and USB-ports. Please help!?

Yesterday at least I could flash my My GT-P6800 with Odin 3.07 but after rebooted by Odin tablet get 3 short vibros and 1 long vibro & get stuck. Vibro all time & get cycled/
    Last edited by Warloon; 08-07-2014 at 09:28. Reason: Another problem

Now even older features didnt work. I think i have a brick...