Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: Unable to download firmware

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by rizi64 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I also have the same problem but near about two hours ago website says you are not login but now it says invalid link

    the link of the firmware is

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    please try to resolve the problem


    thanks
    Rizwan
    Alternative link:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by frtorres [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Same here for this firmware.

    GT-P1000N Colombia (Comcel) 2011 January P1000NURJM1 P1000NCOMJM1

    I got an invalid link message. Firmware for Panama is available but my tablet comes from Colombia COMCEL as stated.

    Please advice, thanks
    P1000N TPA here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by ago92 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have the same problem, any solution??
    Please post Sammobile firmware link.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    I also do have the same problem downloading the link of P5100XXCLL2_P5100OLBCLL2_XTC.zip
    I could also use any firmware version of P5100 Philippines that is available, thank you!

    thanks in advance!
    Last edited by siroyako; 05-05-2014 at 13:47.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by siroyako [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I also do have the same problem downloading the link of P5100XXCLL2_P5100OLBCLL2_XTC.zip
    I could also use any firmware version of P5100 Philippines that is available, thank you!

    thanks in advance!
    Alternative links have very limited range of P5100 versions.
    Only one available:
    P5100XXDMD1 XTC here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Alternative links have very limited range of P5100 versions.
    Only one available:
    P5100XXDMD1 XTC here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This would do perfectly! thank you very much!

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I've just registered in order to download 4.0.4 firmware for my device, however when I hit the download buttons on both page it states "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in." ... even though I am logged in!

    The file I am trying to download is:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Is anyone able to help?

  8. #18
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by dandanvieira [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I've just registered in order to download 4.0.4 firmware for my device, however when I hit the download buttons on both page it states "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in." ... even though I am logged in!

    The file I am trying to download is:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Is anyone able to help?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dandanvieira [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I've just registered in order to download 4.0.4 firmware for my device, however when I hit the download buttons on both page it states "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in." ... even though I am logged in!

    The file I am trying to download is:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Is anyone able to help?
    GT-P7300UBLP5 Brazil (Claro) ZTA firmware here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9
    I also try to download the firmware for GT-P5110 in here

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Or in here (same link) [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    But it shows the same message... I am looking for the firmware for Chile (CHO)... Can you help me?

    Thanks!!
    Last edited by nicotb; 06-05-2014 at 04:26. Reason: Adding more info

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •