Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hard bricked Rogers SGH- i747m OTA 4.3

hello everyone, it is about the same thing, my phone is harbricked, i have tryed everything but seems to be that nobody understands that you can not enter even download mode, neither recovery i took the same horror actualization NE6 4.4.2 bell from this forum and it bricked my phone,now it is simply dead, anyone have any ideas? please help! the debrick images did not work please

Quote Originally Posted by viclemini [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello everyone, it is about the same thing, my phone is harbricked, i have tryed everything but seems to be that nobody understands that you can not enter even download mode, neither recovery i took the same horror actualization NE6 4.4.2 bell from this forum and it bricked my phone,now it is simply dead, anyone have any ideas? please help! the debrick images did not work please
    With out knowing the full history, It is hard to determine what has happend to your phone, so it could be soft bricked or hard bricked.

You have 2 choices really seeing as you cannot get anything working;

Make sure you have a fully charged battery.

1, Get your self a USB jig they are not expensive (it is a dongle that will help you get in to download mode) you can then put the appropiate firmware on using Odin.

2, You will need to take it to an "Offical Samsung Repair Shop" and ask them to analyse the problem for you, this in the long run will probably save you time and money.

hello samsungfozzy, thank you very much for answer me, i got the usb jig but the problem is that even if i make it enter to download mode i do not know wich rom insert whith odin, i got hardbricked my phone taking an actualizacion from 4.3 to 4.4.2, but i have read that you can not get back to 4.3, and the rom i choosed was from bell mobile the n6 and there is no other to choose could you help me to choose one that maybe can work or maybe if there is a way to get back to 4.3 please

Quote Originally Posted by viclemini [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello samsungfozzy, thank you very much for answer me, i got the usb jig but the problem is that even if i make it enter to download mode i do not know wich rom insert whith odin, i got hardbricked my phone taking an actualizacion from 4.3 to 4.4.2, but i have read that you can not get back to 4.3, and the rom i choosed was from bell mobile the n6 and there is no other to choose could you help me to choose one that maybe can work or maybe if there is a way to get back to 4.3 please
    Hopefully we can help, but seeing as you cannot access the info from within the phone the only chance we have got is from the serial number under the battery, it is by the barcode so if you can post that and give us the correct model from the same place, thanks.

Looks like this

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by samsungfozzy; 04-11-2014 at 19:18.

Modelo :sgh -i 747m. Imei :354783/05/070949/5. S/N:R21D41QF99K. 13.04 that is the information that comes in the back of my phone, i coment you that i cannot enter recovery or even download mode, and the rom I took was 4.4.2 from bell the n6 before that I had 4.3from Bell too so I decided to take the actualization but no SIM recognized and when I tried to reboot in download mode my phone died completely died I tried with the memorie image debrick 4.3 and 4.4.2 without any results, I really appreciate your help

OK I understand what has happend now and its not good news

Your SGH-I747M is originaly from Mexico using firmware TCE the latest firmware for this model is Jelly Bean 4.3 ND3

You have tried upgrading your phone to kitkat 4.4.2 using the Bell firmware on a locked phone, that is most probably why your sim was not recognised.

Then you have tried to downgrade (which is not possible after installing 4.4.2) and locked the bootloader, then you have tried other firmware/images which has locked the bootloader even further (because it thinks something is trying to overwrite it so it has locked you out).

I really think that your not going to get any further with this now.

The only thing I can now suggest is that you take it to a "Official" Samsung Repair Centre for them to look at, which will probably be a Motherboard change.

Read this for further understanding to what has happend it is from another post I made.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Tanks

Hello

This File I747M_NE6_128.img [ Login above or register to see download links. ] help me to unbrick my s3 4.4.2 after a long search

. Thanks for the info noise672,

I used a regular 32 gb sd card. (This is the one I had handy), but I think it can work with a 16 gb

Erick
    Last edited by dberick; 11-11-2014 at 20:19. Reason: add comment

OMG thank you SOOOOO much. Your debrick image worked for me!