Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard bricked Rogers SGH- i747m OTA 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by saqib74 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sir i downloaded 4.4.2 rom from sammobile.com and flashed it with mobile odin everything was cool it installed sucessfully but my sim was not detected so i reebooted it but nothing happened instead it was hard bricked so i request you to give a debrick file for 4.4.2 as 4.3 debrick file does nothing for me thanks in advance waiting for ur reply
    Before installing another firmware you have to make sure that your phone is not network locked.
    Also, installing 4.4.2 brings a locked bootloader. You cannot downgrade to 4.3 or earlier.

Can you provide a bit more information?
    1. Which phone do you have - model number?
    2. Which firmware did you have - link to firmware if posible.
    3. Which firmware did you install - link to firmware.

sir thanks for replying it was not network locked i downloaded firmware from here it was s3 at and t i747m rogers

Quote Originally Posted by saqib74 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sir i downloaded 4.4.2 rom from sammobile.com and flashed it with mobile odin everything was cool it installed sucessfully but my sim was not detected so i reebooted it but nothing happened instead it was hard bricked so i request you to give a debrick file for 4.4.2 as 4.3 debrick file does nothing for me thanks in advance waiting for ur reply
    I have the same issue on S3 i747m /locked to BELL/.

I flashed 4.4.2(BELL), upon that i discovered "No network" , unknown baseband & imei.
    After reboot the phone didn't start. I tried the debrick image for 4.3 - obviously it didn't work.

I will really appreciate if someone can get a debrick image for S3 i747m v.4.4.2 and post a link to download it.
    Thanks.

any friend of yours have a i747m so that we can get debrick file or u requested it on xda?

any friend of yours have a i747m so that we can get debrick file or u requested it on xda?

I need too a 4.4.2 debrick.img for an I747M.

Same with me, Hard Bricked.

Downloaded Bell 4.4.2 from sammobile.com upgraded my I747M using Mobile Odin..
    Upgraded ok but NO Network. (please insert SIM)...
    tried to REBOOT but it Will not power on anymore...

I hope we get a DEBRICK.IMG

Thank you all

Guys,

there is a link , it seems to be a debrick image to 4.4.2 , i will try it .

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

i747m Canadian

I Update My Cwm 6.0.4.5 From cwm And Then My Phone Is Hardly Bricked I Want 4.4.2 Debrick File

You've probably found it, but in case you haven't, here is an XDA link on the subject - although unbricking a 4.4.2 is not available at the moment.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]