Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM-T210 FIRMWARE and OS

SM-T210 FIRMWARE and OS

Good day,

i have a problem to my SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 SM-T210, its not continuing to the OS..it is stuck to the bootloader...ive tried to factory reset,
    but the problem was still occur...please HELP ME ... you ca email me at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]....

hope for your replies.. thanks in advance

try and get the firmware and use odin reflash it but getting the firmware might be hard

Quote Originally Posted by neilbryan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good day,

i have a problem to my SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 SM-T210, its not continuing to the OS..it is stuck to the bootloader...ive tried to factory reset,
    but the problem was still occur...please HELP ME ... you ca email me at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]....

hope for your replies.. thanks in advance
    If in a bootloop then carry out a hard reset.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

On YouTube here (T211)

firmware is available here on sammobile.com. free. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Runn1ngwolf; 04-05-2014 at 19:28. Reason: spelling

The web site for downloading firmware is still not working why is it referring to log in using forum instead of downloading hope they extend premium users time

Quote Originally Posted by pirret [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The web site for downloading firmware is still not working why is it referring to log in using forum instead of downloading hope they extend premium users time
    There is no hidden agenda.
    The site is having problems since the new Sammobile moved to new servers.
    Please post the firmware link on here and we will try to find an alternative.

I've been everywhere. Same tech issues. Redirects to log-in...even though I m logged in. I'm currently bricked. Need this firmware A.S.A.P. tried XDA, ParanoidAndroid, Phandriod etc. MediaFire fails. Samsung denies my model exists. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Runn1ngwolf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I've been everywhere. Same tech issues. Redirects to log-in...even though I m logged in. I'm currently bricked. Need this firmware A.S.A.P. tried XDA, ParanoidAndroid, Phandriod etc. MediaFire fails. Samsung denies my model exists. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
    Altervative link
    T217SVPUANB8

I` ve already tried both of those mirrors. Rapidgator is consistently unsuccessful download. Terafile downloads an apk for mobogenie.

If I do find a Sammobile link to the zip I get directed to: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It's a blank page... At least for me.
    Last edited by Runn1ngwolf; 05-05-2014 at 05:36.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Runn1ngwolf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I` ve already tried both of those mirrors. Rapidgator is consistently unsuccessful download. Terafile downloads an apk for mobogenie.

If I do find a Sammobile link to the zip I get directed to: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It's a blank page... At least for me.
    its terafile is working prefectly, look at the bottom left