Thread: SM-T210 - Is country change possible?

SM-T210 - Is country changing possible?

My Sm-T210 has come from Spain as a gift from my friend..I live in Turkey.. i can change system language as Turkish..it's ok..but i cant use some samsung stock apps (music hub,video hub, samsung link etc)..because of regional limitations..

can i change its spanish firmware to turkish firmware?Does doing this cause an error on Android..Is there any regional hw differences)? Can i flash turkish rom to my spanish tab?

my current rom:

Model: SM-T210
    Model name: GALAXY Tab3 7.0 Wi-Fi
    Version: Android 4.1.2
    Changelist: 1256430
    Build date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:04:20 +0000
    Product Code: PHE
    PDA: T210XXAMKF
    CSC: T210OXXAMK2
    MODEM: T210XXAMKF

rom that i want to flash:

Model: SM-T210
    Model name: GALAXY Tab3 7.0 Wi-Fi
    Version: Android 4.1.2
    Changelist: 1256430
    Build date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:12:17 +0000
    Product Code: TUR
    PDA: T210XXAMKA
    CSC: T210HJVAML2
    MODEM: T210XXAMKA
    Last edited by www222; 31-03-2014 at 18:22.

I cannot see any problem with doing this - but then I cannot see any advantages.
    Your SM-T210 is a wifi Note 3, and the two firmwares have the same changelist.
    Having no GSM function it should therefore not be affected by region as this is linked to mobile networks.

I root my phone to get rid of samsung hubs and then use the Play Store to install the apps that I want.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cannot see any problem with doing this - but then I cannot see any advantages.
    Your SM-T210 is a wifi Note 3, and the two firmwares have the same changelist.
    Having no GSM function it should therefore not be affected by region as this is linked to mobile networks.

I root my phone to get rid of samsung hubs and then use the Play Store to install the apps that I want.
    Thanks a lot my friend..i decided to flash turkish rom..