Thread: Firmware for tab 3 7.0 not in the pipeline yet!!

Exclamation Firmware for tab 3 7.0 not in the pipeline yet!!

I just received an email from Samsung support about a firmware update for the Tab 3 7.0 T210, here is a little snippet from it!!!!

Thank you for contacting Samsung Customer Support.

Regarding your query, Iíve checked with our software development team and there is currently no official UK release date for a newer firmware version for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 devices.

Due to the nature of our software upgrade process, we are not able to advise a specific timeframe for any particular device to receive a newer firmware version.

Please be assured that weíre committed to continuously improving the experience for our customers and I've shared your comments with our software development team for their consideration.

I would presume from that, there will be no update in the coming months!!

You can take it from this phrase:

'Due to the nature of our software upgrade process'

the process is not programmed, and apparently random.
    This is the biggest weakness in the whole samsung phone firmware implementation, and the one that annoys most people.

However, they do seem to be implementing an 'Apple' approach with their lockdown of firmware on security grounds, so there is a lot more to annoy owners from now on.

which the latest firmware t210 for Brazil? pass me the link to download....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabiostz View Post
    which the latest firmware t210 for Brazil? pass me the link to download....thanks
    Brazil ZTO T210 firmware here ;

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=ZTO#firmware

Thank you...
    Last edited by fabiostz; 23-05-2014 at 03:12.

im here in the philipines .. what would i use as an official firmware for my phone .. to set my warranty back ?? pls. i need help