Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: root

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50

    root

    how do i can have root right on my Sgt p-7310 как получить права админа?

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    how do i can have root right on my Sgt p-7310 как получить права админа?
    Please find bellow an easy way to root the new Galaxy Tab 8.9:

    1. Download and install the USB drivers from here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    2. Transfer the attached file root.zip to the galaxy tab 8.9, this can be done in different way as follow:
    * If you send an email to an actual email account on your galaxy tab with the attached file, just open the email on your galaxy tab 8.9 and saved the attached file under the SDCARD
    * Using Samsung Kies tranfer the attached file to the Galaxy tab 8.9 under SDCARD
    * Or the last way to do it using ADB as follow: adb push root.zip /sdcard/root.zip

    3. Turn off the Galaxy Tab 8.9

    4. Turn on holding Volume Down button (right side one) + power button for 15 sec, until two icons show up on the scree

    5. Release buttons and press once Volume Down button (right side one) to select "Recovery Mode" is the little box icon

    6. Now Select "Recovery Mode" pressing once Volume Up button (left side one)

    7. Wait until "Recovery Mode" screen show up

    8. Use Vol down or Vol up to select apply .zip from sdcard and press power button to select the option

    9. Look for the file root.zip under the SDCARD and select it with power button

    10. Apply root.zip

    11. and then Reboot

    12. Install SuperUSer from the market and DONE!

    Here is root :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    If you need CWM, please look here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Dychowski; 17-03-2014 at 19:57.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    thanks for quick answer, will try all of these later and reply. have no problem with English but still have with Polish. i didn't know what language is valid...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    I cant download drivers
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    and already have problem with Kies - couldn`t connect to PC.
    Can I use another way to have a root, may be with Odin.
    Last edited by Warloon; 20-03-2014 at 21:01. Reason: correction

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cant download drivers
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is my upload, news drivers usb special for you :-) :

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is my upload, news drivers usb special for you :-) :

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry to disturb but this link is too hard for me, too many pages are opened. Can I ask to mail me this file: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] ?

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry to disturb but this link is too hard for me, too many pages are opened. Can I ask to mail me this file: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] ?
    OK I have send for your mail....maybe though you will click buton THANKS after the left side :-) because this already the special help :-)

    This is my server, must be good :
    ..... only for PM.
    Last edited by Dychowski; 21-03-2014 at 23:46.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK I have send for your mail....maybe though you will click buton THANKS after the left side :-) because this already the special help :-)
    OK, sorry I not often use forums and rules should be learned better

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK, sorry I not often use forums and rules should be learned better

    but 1 thanks of not 1000 !! :-), I threw in You on my server in Germany and it has to OK be, gmail showed the mistake as always.. :-)

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    download begin... Thanks all about. Will try and reply later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •