Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: root

Premium Member
    There is still the different option... if the problem has from Odin and problem with loading, he can be damaged the nest usb.
    The service of gsm will check this in 15 minutes, the exchange costs now maybe this little the problem will solve and not rub off foto and the different data.

I am very grateful to you both for your help, but I forced myself to continue to add yourself programs that are eliminated ...
    But I'll be back later for another tablet should make root main goal

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please give me a link to read to get more information about Android: how to use, where to update - want be a advanced user
    You are in the right place already

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    There was no way of saving your data unfortunately.

To get Windows to recognise your device.
    Install and update Kies.
    Connect your Tab and let windows install any drivers.
    Windows will inform that new hardware found and also when finished, that drivers have been installed and working.
    Didnt work, after install KIES Windows does not recognize anyway. MAy be cable is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Didnt work, after install KIES Windows does not recognize anyway. MAy be cable is broken?
    Is the USB lead of original quality?
    I have some devices that use a USB lead for charging, but they are no use for data connection.
    The data cables are thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is the USB lead of original quality?
    I have some devices that use a USB lead for charging, but they are no use for data connection.
    The data cables are thicker.
    I think it is original, because with it I flash my Tab two days before by Odin.

I think it is original, because with it I flash my Tab two days before by Odin.
    Im back again :-) cant root my Tab: framaroot doesnt work, root-original cant copy to root-folder... But still want to root...

Im back again :-) cant root my Tab: framaroot doesnt work, root-original cant copy to root-folder... But still want to root...
    This is taking much longer than it should ................. you are very patient

It is time for another review.
    Can you install this app?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Post your :
    Product Code
    Baseband version
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Android version

Also can you get your Tab into download mode OK?

This is taking much longer than it should ................. you are very patient

It is time for another review.
    Already have

Product Code - empty field
    Baseband version - empty field
    PDA version - P7310XXPLV
    CSC version - P7310OXELP5
    Android version - 4.0.4

Also can you get your Tab into download mode OK? - Yes I do.

Already have

Product Code - empty field
    Baseband version - empty field
    PDA version - P7310XXPLV
    CSC version - P7310OXELP5
    Android version - 4.0.4

Also can you get your Tab into download mode OK? - Yes I do.
    The first thing we need to do is get your PC to recognise your Tab.
    1. Can you open Kies and make sure it is up to date.
    2. With your Tab on, connect with USB lead.
    3. Open device manager on your PC and check for any errors with the connection.
    4. If error, uninstall drivers and KIES. Turn off PC and start again with fresh install of Kies.

5. If Tab still not recognised by PC then try another USB port on PC (always use one from the back so connecting directly onto motherboard of PC)
    6. If still a problem it is either the USB lead or the Tab.
    7. On the Tab, go to settings > storage and Factory reset.
    Now connect to Kies again and see if any new drivers are installed.

Check by this link also:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]