Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: root

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    And what sould I do with this stock recovery? Flash it again or flash a custom one? My battery is low and tab does not want to charge right now.
    First wipe data and wipe cache and next step, flash rom open

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    And what sould I do with this stock recovery? Flash it again or flash a custom one? My battery is low and tab does not want to charge right now.
    With low battery, do not factory reset.
    Can you charge tthe battery?
    You need at least 70% to carry out the reset in safety.
    If you run out of battery power during reset you can brick your tab.

Premium Member
    Just I know green but I make flash even on 30% and it is OK, 70% this such super safe for noobe :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just I know green but I make flash even on 30% and it is OK, 70% this such super safe for noobe :-)
    I know, but you know me - Mr Safe.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I know, but you know me - Mr Safe.
    Yes I know but you know me - Mr. Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes I know but you know me - Mr. Freak
    A perfect match.
    Ying and yang.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    A perfect match.
    Ying and yang.
    Not, this is not the perfect match, then the perfect team , one cools down customers, second warms up :-)

Not, this is not the perfect match, then the perfect team , one cools down customers, second warms up :-)
    I glad that you are in a good mood. I did it and after that tab show me 17 % battery. It OK but I loose all my programs, photos and videos with my son i didn`t write to notebook. My wife going to smother me...
    And there is another problem: notebook cant seen tab, Windows couldn`t recognize...
    Last edited by Warloon; 26-03-2014 at 13:18.

I glad that you are in a good mood. I did it and after that tab show me 17 % battery. It OK but I loose all my programs, photos and videos with my son i didn`t write to notebook. My wife going to smother me...
    And there is another problem: notebook cant seen tab, Windows couldn`t recognize...
    There was no way of saving your data unfortunately.

To get Windows to recognise your device.
    Install and update Kies.
    Connect your Tab and let windows install any drivers.
    Windows will inform that new hardware found and also when finished, that drivers have been installed and working.

There was no way of saving your data unfortunately.
    Please give me a link to read to get more information about Android: how to use, where to update - want be a advanced user