Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: root

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski View Post
    Occupy oneself the family OK and I still nights will look for solutions because I do not like subjects not ended the success :-).
    I wish the health for Your wife.

Best regards
    Andrew
    Thanks a lot, but i think there are new problem yesterday I flash with Odin and use PIT file - now recovery menu is gone, I can use only Download menu...

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    Getting latest firmware is by Kies.
    Here is the top 10 latest P7310 firmware :
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware
    Sould I take the country already installed or it does not matter for update?

Quote Originally Posted by Warloon View Post
    Sould I take the country already installed or it does not matter for update?
    Update with Kies and you keep the correct combination of phone Product Code and firmware CSC.
    Your phone will then continue to update with Kies/OTA.

Install a different firmware (using Odin) and you lose Kies updates.
    All updates in the future will have to be installed with Odin.

Odin is a very good firmware installer, so many people prefer this method.

Your choice.

Update with Kies and you keep the correct combination of phone Product Code and firmware CSC.
    Your phone will then continue to update with Kies/OTA.

Install a different firmware (using Odin) and you lose Kies updates.
    All updates in the future will have to be installed with Odin.

Odin is a very good firmware installer, so many people prefer this method.

Your choice.
    You dont undestand: I already have installed CSC - XEU UK & Ire but want to install SER Russia because Im from Ukraine its a closest region. Sould I download XEU upper version or can use last one for Russia

I solve the problem but only half: flash bootloader, flash stock recovery then flash clockmod recovery and finally flash P7310XXLPO_P7310XEULPO_HOME. Its start but nothing esle, just flasing logo... what do I do wrong?
    Last edited by Warloon; 25-03-2014 at 15:20. Reason: update

Thanks a lot, but i think there are new problem yesterday I flash with Odin and use PIT file - now recovery menu is gone, I can use only Download menu...
    This does change my previous answer

First of all try this Kies method to try and install the correct firmware on your tab.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...mware-t1978840

This may not work as Kies may say 'cannot initialize'

If not, please come back.

There is no reason why you should not be able to install this SER version.
    It is the same android version, so no different in terms of performance or features.
    It is more likely to have your preferred language(s).

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=12730

I solve the problem but only half: flash bootloader, flash stock recovery then flash clockmod recovery and finally flash P7310XXLPO_P7310XEULPO_HOME. Its start but nothing esle, just flasing logo... what do I do wrong?
    Go into CWMRecovery and Clear cache, then Clear Dalvik cache, then Clear data/Factory reset to clear away any conflicts that are stopping your Tab from booting.

Go into CWMRecovery and Clear cache, then Clear Dalvik cache, then Clear data/Factory reset to clear away any conflicts that are stopping your Tab from booting.
    I already clean cache, but it didnt help. I not seen "then Clear Dalvik cache" menu, just only "Clear data/Factory reset", but I know that this command will erase all my data, pitty to lose it.
    ? Dychowski gave an advise to start update from Androin 3.2 and up step by step. May be this is a problem. Going to search I-net for further details... But still by gratefull for your advise.

I already clean cache, but it didnt help. I not seen "then Clear Dalvik cache" menu, just only "Clear data/Factory reset", but I know that this command will erase all my data, pitty to lose it.
    ? Dychowski gave an advise to start update from Androin 3.2 and up step by step. May be this is a problem. Going to search I-net for further details... But still by gratefull for your advise.
    You do not have a custom recovery (CWM) but a stock recovery.

No problem.
    It is a problem though if you don't Clear Data/Factory reset, as this is the important command to unfreeze the bootloop.

You do not have a custom recovery (CWM) but a stock recovery.

No problem.
    It is a problem though if you don't Clear Data/Factory reset, as this is the important command to unfreeze the bootloop.
    And what sould I do with this stock recovery? Flash it again or flash a custom one? My battery is low and tab does not want to charge right now.
    Made a Clear Data/Factory reset - tired to search exit - will install all of lost program later...
    Last edited by Warloon; 25-03-2014 at 23:28.