Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: root

Quote Originally Posted by waldemarz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Warloon Install rom by Odin 1.85, but it will work well with Rom 4.04
    Cant install any ROM - Odin wount work properly...

Premium Member
    Next option :

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Back to the fabriq firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Next option :

Back to the fabriq firmware.
    KIES write that my GT-P7310 not support Initialization you wrote
    may be it recognized badly?

what else can I do?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    KIES write that my GT-P7310 not support Initialization you wrote
    may be it recognized badly?

what else can I do?
    Sorry, I forgot that and tablet and he will not let oneself the battery here take out, my fault :-).
    Give me the time, he will consult with my crew and we will see if they have some idea.

Its begun after trying to thetering my tablet to mobile phone - all wrote to must have root, and as usual want to make system faster - upgrade, update and up to date
    Can we just confirm what you are trying to do?

Is tethering the main aim?
    The GT P7100 has wifi, bluetooth and usb 2.0 for data connection.

Which do you wish to use, and which phone do you want to connect to?
    Also, do you have a phone data plan that allows tethering??

The easiest way to get mobile data connection to a mobile phone is to set the phone up as a wifi hotspot.
    Is this possible with your phone?

Premium Member
    Unfortunately unpleasantly I but we gave professional advice Your problem and nobody knows the solution of the problem despite the sincere desires of the help we are helpless.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry, I forgot that and tablet and he will not let oneself the battery here take out, my fault :-).
    Give me the time, he will consult with my crew and we will see if they have some idea.
    OK, I will wait may be somebody else can give an advice, but now i have time for my child (my wife is ill get some flu and have a temperature) and will watch forum too seldom...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK, I will wait may be somebody else can give an advice, but now i have time for my child (my wife is ill get some flu and have a temperature) and will watch forum too seldom...
    Occupy oneself the family OK and I still nights will look for solutions because I do not like subjects not ended the success :-).
    I wish the health for Your wife.

Best regards
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can we just confirm what you are trying to do?

Is tethering the main aim?
    The GT P7100 has wifi, bluetooth and usb 2.0 for data connection.

Which do you wish to use, and which phone do you want to connect to?
    Also, do you have a phone data plan that allows tethering??

The easiest way to get mobile data connection to a mobile phone is to set the phone up as a wifi hotspot.
    Is this possible with your phone?
    No tethering is not the main aim, but it make a push to. I want to root my tablet and get latest (or as later as i can) firmware (now I have Android 3.1).
    I think ROOT is main aim, because it needs a lot of program.
    I have Samsung GT-C5212i and bt DUN program on tablet and want to use it as modem by bluetooth (it haven`t wifi).

No tethering is not the main aim, but it make a push to. I want to root my tablet and get latest (or as later as i can) firmware (now I have Android 3.1).
    I think ROOT is main aim, because it needs a lot of program.
    I have Samsung GT-C5212i and bt DUN program on tablet and want to use it as modem by bluetooth (it haven`t wifi).
    Getting latest firmware is by Kies.
    Here is the top 10 latest P7310 firmware :
    Last edited by greenman; 25-03-2014 at 00:45.