Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: root

  1. #21
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I write a ClockworkMod_Recovery to force Tablet seen sdcard in recovery because until then:
    "choose a package to install:
    /sdcard

    ../"
    and down:
    "E:unknown volume for path [/sdcard]"
    Does These market google play work ? so install app - Samsung Phone Info
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have to know what you have rom, Product code, CSC, PDA.
    You installing a lot of firmware ?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Does These market google play work ? so install app - Samsung Phone Info
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have to know what you have rom, Product code, CSC, PDA.
    You installing a lot of firmware ?
    Market is working, use him not often but regular. Some program was installed by MGP...
    What have i do after install your link?

    Its begun after trying to thetering my tablet to mobile phone - all wrote to must have root, and as usual want to make system faster - upgrade, update and up to date
    Last edited by Warloon; 22-03-2014 at 13:00. Reason: have a lot to say

  3. #23
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Market is working, use him not often but regular. Some program was installed by MGP...
    What have i do after install your link?

    Its begun after trying to thetering my tablet to mobile phone - all wrote to must have root, and as usual want to make system faster - upgrade, update and up to date
    If I have You to help, then read I ask for what I asked.... I have to what know you have may to know in tablet what advise You.
    I will be in the evening this I will help, now time for my children :-)

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    rom - could`n find this parameter
    Product code - field is empty
    CSC - XEU UK & Ire version P7310OXAAKF1
    PDA - P7310XXKF1

  5. #25
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    rom - could`n find this parameter
    Product code - field is empty
    CSC - XEU UK & Ire version P7310OXAAKF1
    PDA - P7310XXKF1

    OK thanks, I am in the evening and help You farther :-)

  6. #26
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Hi mate,

    I think, that only sensible exit in Your situation now, there is search rom Android 3.2 and to flash him from pit, I put him here to You :

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    This should restore the correct work tablet and make flash then the newest rom.
    To make root then and you can calmly work but to restore tablet to normal functioning first.

    Best regards

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi mate,

    I think, that only sensible exit in Your situation now, there is search rom Android 3.2 and to flash him from pit, I put him here to You :

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    This should restore the correct work tablet and make flash then the newest rom.
    To make root then and you can calmly work but to restore tablet to normal functioning first.

    Best regards
    Thanks for advise, but how do i can flash ROM, what program sould i use to flash, Odin dont work properly.

  8. #28
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for advise, but how do i can flash ROM, what program sould i use to flash, Odin dont work properly.
    Remove from PC this Odin 3.07, download Odin 1.85 and 1.87, prepare rom 4.0.4 for Russia and flash.
    As he will not go without Pit, make flash from PIT which I gave You.
    Remember he was Odin and rom in the same catalogue !!
    You make settings in Odin just later first you connect tablet !!
    Make me screen from Odin 1.85 and 1.87 that he does not want to go and paste him here.
    Last edited by Dychowski; 23-03-2014 at 23:25.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Warloon Install rom by Odin 1.85, but it will work well with Rom 4.04
    Last edited by Dychowski; 23-03-2014 at 23:33.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Remove from PC this Odin 3.07, download Odin 1.85 and 1.87, prepare rom 4.0.4 for Russia and flash.
    Make me screen from Odin 1.85 and 1.87 that he does not want to go and paste him here.
    Odin gave:
    <ID:0/022> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> P7310XXLPV_P7310OXELP5_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/022> Odin v.3 engine (ID:22)..
    <ID:0/022> File analysis..
    <ID:0/022> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/022> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/022> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/022> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/022> boot.img.md5
    <ID:0/022> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/022>
    <ID:0/022> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •