Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: N7000XXLRQ 4.0.4 Download

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1

    N7000XXLRQ 4.0.4 Download

    Hello All,

    I am looking for N7000XXLRQ .zip file but every hosters replied no file found.

    As I see, only 4.1.2 version are available here.

    Any idea to get it please ?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Miinz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello All,

    I am looking for N7000XXLRQ .zip file but every hosters replied no file found.

    As I see, only 4.1.2 version are available here.

    Any idea to get it please ?

    Thanks
    The evening I will throw in him on the server to You, I have him :-)

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    OK my friend, uploaded your rom and now here is :-) :

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Best regards

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1
    could you please uploaded again

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    Hello.
    I beg someone to upload/share ICS 4.0.4 firmware (N7000XXLRQ_N7000DBTLRQ_DBT.zip). Please...

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Edosh [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello.
    I beg someone to upload/share ICS 4.0.4 firmware (N7000XXLRQ_N7000DBTLRQ_DBT.zip). Please...
    here you go
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Guys I need firmware the country I live in is not listed. I stay in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.. ANY1 PLZ HELP

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3

    thanks for the link ,

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecracker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    here you go
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    can you plz tell me the username and password to download the file ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by b2ssam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    can you plz tell me the username and password to download the file ...
    To download you have to register on Sammobile.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •