Thread: Please help me to restore Samsung Original Stock for my Note II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please help me to restore Samsung Original Stock for my Note II

Hi,

My Note II is just rooted since a few month ago, but I dislike the custom stock so i just did FACTORY RESET cause I believe it will restore the original stock but wrong

My device can't boot up anymore and stop at SAMSUNG logo.
    So, I just download the Odin 3.x, Samsung Kies and Samsung Stock for NoteII Singapore Sigtel as well.
    After that I try to install according to instruction ([ Login above or register to see download links. ])

But no communication port [ID:COM] is highlighted, so I can't install the stock.
    So, please guide to me how to get it back.

Thanks.

If you can get Kies to work for you, then the easiest way to install original firmware is using this method.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If Kies does not work, you will have to install firmware with Odin , but first of all make sure you use Kies to install your phone drivers onto your PC.

This is the cause of your ID:Com not being recognised.

Thank You Greeman.

I can solve out my problem, in my case Kies does not work, so I just go with Odin and get the drivers for my phone, after that Odin was recognize to my device.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NightPro [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank You Greeman.

I can solve out my problem, in my case Kies does not work, so I just go with Odin and get the drivers for my phone, after that Odin was recognize to my device.
    Hi mate,
    But did you wgrałeś new firmware and all OK already ?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NightPro [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

My Note II is just rooted since a few month ago, but I dislike the custom stock so i just did FACTORY RESET cause I believe it will restore the original stock but wrong

My device can't boot up anymore and stop at SAMSUNG logo.
    So, I just download the Odin 3.x, Samsung Kies and Samsung Stock for NoteII Singapore Sigtel as well.
    After that I try to install according to instruction ([ Login above or register to see download links. ])

But no communication port [ID:COM] is highlighted, so I can't install the stock.
    So, please guide to me how to get it back.

Thanks.
    Calmly, we will help You but do first as greenman wrote.