Thread: N8010 wifi and bluetooth doesn't activate

Exclamation N8010 wifi and bluetooth doesn't activate

Hi!

I have a problem. I can't enable wifi and bluetooth interface on my galaxy note N8010 (version XXUCMG1).

(see this for better understanding: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] )

Does MODEM flash with odin solve the problem? where I can find the proper file to use?

thank you
    Last edited by axoduss; 16-03-2014 at 10:21.

The firmware you are using is 6 months old, so this is not due to any firmware changes.
    The wifi and bluetooth share the same module, so this could be a hardware failure.
    Have you dropped or possibly had other damage that may have caused this problem?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axoduss [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi!

I have a problem. I can't enable wifi and bluetooth interface on my galaxy note N8010 (version XXUCMG1).

(see this for better understanding: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] )

Does MODEM flash with odin solve the problem? where I can find the proper file to use?

thank you
    Hi mate,
    Modem flash ?? good grift....your model not have modem :-). only Wifi , model N8000 yes he have modem :-)
    First make wipe date and wipe cache, you will lose all data ! And we later farther will think as to help You.
    Last edited by Dychowski; 16-03-2014 at 12:03.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The firmware you are using is 6 months old, so this is not due to any firmware changes.
    The wifi and bluetooth share the same module, so this could be a hardware failure.
    Have you dropped or possibly had other damage that may have caused this problem?
    I don't think so. Last week wifi worked (even if there is some disconnection after a while). Yesterday, andorid hanged on "google voice update" and wifi never brought up anymore
    Last edited by axoduss; 16-03-2014 at 12:35.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axoduss [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't think so. Last week wifi worked (even if there is some disconnection after a while). Yesterday, andorid hanged on "google voice update" and wifi never brought up anymore
    The modem is not to WiFi.....the modem is to GSM. vocal etc., but if you know better, then I will not help You, wait on different users, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi mate,
    Modem flash ?? good grift....your model not have modem :-). only Wifi , model N8000 yes he have modem :-)
    First make wipe date and wipe cache, you will lose all data ! And we later farther will think as to help You.
    really? After watching this [ Login above or register to see download links. ], I thought that I can solve in similar way... Anyway, I've already flashed the stock firmware with odin. So, all I can do it try several wipe and flash? If this goes wrong, the last chance is to call samsung?

Premium Member
    really? After watching this [ Login above or register to see download links. ], I thought that I can solve in similar way... Anyway, I've already flashed the stock firmware with odin. So, all I can do it try several wipe and flash? If this goes wrong, the last chance is to call samsung?
    Are you normal ? do you have problem from tablet N8010 and show me YT to S4 ? ...I do not have sorry the time for You... yes call to Samsung, this is good idea for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Are you normal ? do you have problem from tablet N8010 and show me YT to S4 ? ...I do not have sorry the time for You... yes call to Samsung, this is good idea for you.

I'm so sorry... I was looking for solution for my problem and, because I'm not so experienced, I thought that modem is related to all radio interfaces.
    Now I learned that MODEM is only for GSM, 3G, etc... and not for ALL radio interfaces like wifi... my apologies