Thread: Request firmware samsung gt-s5300

Question Request firmware samsung gt-s5300

hi guys nice to meet you, can you help me please ?? i need firmware samsung gal pocket gt-s5300 S5300DXLF2 (XSE) indonesia or southasia please.. please.. please.. God Bless you master

hi i look for the maintenance update for the note 3 att the baseband is N900AUCUBNB4....this is the one that sammobile announce 2 weeks ago...its suposed to be received by OTA but at this time i dont receive it and if i try between Kies the program dont recognize my device.......ANYY HELP..PLEASE.....
    Last edited by barber30; 14-03-2014 at 17:46.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barber30 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi i look for the maintenance update for the note 3 att the baseband is N900AUCUBNB4....this is the one that sammobile announce 2 weeks ago...its suposed to be received by OTA but at this time i dont receive it and if i try between Kies the program dont recognize my device.......ANYY HELP..PLEASE.....
    Hi,
    Do you understand what this is Galaxy Pocket ? This is section in which you write, this is not Note 3 :-)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by seruni dua [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi guys nice to meet you, can you help me please ?? i need firmware samsung gal pocket gt-s5300 S5300DXLF2 (XSE) indonesia or southasia please.. please.. please.. God Bless you master
    go here [ Login above or register to see download links. ]