Thread: mobile phone usage

mobile phone usage

Hi.

Does sm t321 and 325 support mobile phone voice calls like an everyday mobile phone?

Quote Originally Posted by toxsickcity [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi.

Does sm t321 and 325 support mobile phone voice calls like an everyday mobile phone?
    You probably mean the SM-t231 and the t235.
    Thses are both 3g tablets with the t325 having LTE (4G capablity)
    Can you use them as an ordinary phone?
    If you install a dialler and use an earpiece with microphone, I guess you could.

Your network operator will probably class it as a tablet and therefore you would have to buy a data with voice package, or use VOIP service (like Skype)

Hi.

Thanks for your reply,

Regarding dialers etc..

I seen someone using a galaxy tab 3 7in as a phone.. And don't know if these come out the box ready for voice.

They were not using an ear piece. They speak to it like speakerphone.. And when speakerphone is disabled it has an ear piece like a regular phone.

Plus images of the tab 8.4 pro shows the earpiece silver rectangular micro speaker near the sensors at the top.. Its gotta be for voice?!

Quote Originally Posted by toxsickcity [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi.

Thanks for your reply,

Regarding dialers etc..

I seen someone using a galaxy tab 3 7in as a phone.. And don't know if these come out the box ready for voice.

They were not using an ear piece. They speak to it like speakerphone.. And when speakerphone is disabled it has an ear piece like a regular phone.

Plus images of the tab 8.4 pro shows the earpiece silver rectangular micro speaker near the sensors at the top.. Its gotta be for voice?!
    Yes, if it is going to be like the Tab 3, then it will have a dialer and ear speaker, so you will be able to use like a phone.
    My network supplier considers the Tab3 to be a phone in its pricing structure.

I believe it would support because of 3G and more likely considered as a smart phone.

Thanks for your sharing!Good stuff!!