Thread: Google Edition firmware

Question Google Edition firmware

Hi,

I have a GT-I9505 (Dutch 4.3 Android), and 4.4.2 is not released yet. Can I flash 4.4.2 Google Edition? (If yes, could your provide a download link, I saw a lot ROMs at XDA but I'm not sure which one is the best).

I saw that the German 4.4.2 is around 1.5GB, is it safe to flash a file that big or could it get stuck easily?

What should you choose if; Stock Samsung 4.4.2 or Stock Google Edition 4.4.2?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelw1998 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I have a GT-I9505 (Dutch 4.3 Android), and 4.4.2 is not released yet. Can I flash 4.4.2 Google Edition? (If yes, could your provide a download link, I saw a lot ROMs at XDA but I'm not sure which one is the best).

I saw that the German 4.4.2 is around 1.5GB, is it safe to flash a file that big or could it get stuck easily?

What should you choose if; Stock Samsung 4.4.2 or Stock Google Edition 4.4.2?
    I would not install the Google edition , but look at another European firmware to install.
    Remember though, that when you install 4.4.2 you cannot return to 4.3 if you do not like it because of a bootloader lock.

Top 10 latest I9505 firmware here (Luxembourg perhaps if your phone is unlocked to any network??)
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I would not install the Google edition , but look at another European firmware to install.
    Remember though, that when you install 4.4.2 you cannot return to 4.3 if you do not like it because of a bootloader lock.

Top 10 latest I9505 firmware here (Luxembourg perhaps if your phone is unlocked to any network??)
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    grenn... I wanted to help Michael but he said that nothing would already wait on official rom for NL now I do not write him ... sorry ;-)