Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kitkat upgrade for SM-9005 bought in UAE and using in india

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks green ;-) but I am not the expert, know something there and help can ;-)
    Are ready to write with me the guide on Note 3 ? will English improve ?
    My plan is such :
    We will write this several days in the section PREMIUM and as we will finish, you will give this to section Note 3 but as we will finish.
    This is not the work on the hour ;-) if many has to serve.
    What do you think about this ?
    I am a little worried about what is turning up in the Note 3 and wonder if we know enough at the moment.
    For example, there does not appear to be a way around Knox at present.
    We also are coming upon HK Note3's with16GB memory instead of 32GB;German firmware that requires a PIT file; Network firmware that also is not easily replaced.

These are expensive pieces of kit.
    Samsung is clearly looking at the Apple model, and trying to deter hackers/developers from modifying firmware.

Are we ready to prepare a guide on installing firmware that is not designed for the phone (not a Kies/OTA update) ?
    These are my concerns at this time.

What do other members think?

Premium Member
    German firmware that requires a PIT file; Network firmware that also is not easily replaced.
    This is simple, I tested all and I do not have the problem to the return to every firmware ;-)

OK grenn, I go to sleep because nothing here for me -), we will wait on different users opinions .

Nothing by the force my friend ;-) Writes guide for one user has not sense, for many so...yes.
    Last edited by Dychowski; 09-03-2014 at 18:58.

Premium Member
    Green, do you think that to not make anything better and still answer these alone questions 1000 times ? ;-)
    See on post which you write, you answer 1000 times on these alone problems different users ;-), write to the guide not better and you have the more time for you ? ;-).This is only my opinion and I am here the only small fish ;-) and I hope that you will not sulk for my words ;-)

This forum many is not without You will do ;-), you have to here be and write because users will get lost without You ;-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 09-03-2014 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Green, do you think that to not make anything better and still answer these alone questions 1000 times ? ;-)
    See on post which you write, you answer 1000 times on these alone problems different users ;-), write to the guide not better and you have the more time for you ? ;-).This is only my opinion and I am here the only small fish ;-) and I hope that you will not sulk for my words ;-)

This forum many is not without You will do ;-), you have to here be and write because users will get lost without You ;-)
    I do understand where you are coming from.
    It has been suggested before that a guide would save having to write out the same thing again and again.

My reply was that each problem has its own peculiarities, and a general guide takes away that personal touch that can be given to members.

It does take more time, but I am prepared to give it, for a good service.

Appreciate your suggestion - and not sulking LOL

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I do understand where you are coming from.
    It has been suggested before that a guide would save having to write out the same thing again and again.

My reply was that each problem has its own peculiarities, and a general guide takes away that personal touch that can be given to members.

It does take more time, but I am prepared to give it, for a good service.

Appreciate your suggestion - and not sulking LOL
    I go to sleep... I joked, I sleep only sometimes , why do you know ? because I am from the different planet ;-), it`s name : K-PAX ;-)

What I intend is the following :-

Wait for KitKat to roll out via OTA update then root the said phone using Kingo "So it won't trip Knox (with a bit of luck) ,as it by-passes the bootloader (so I have been informed. Then I will instore SmartDebloater 'Which should get rid of 600Mb of Shite Apps that I wouldn't use anyway ! And install wanam .

What could possibly go wrong
    Last edited by Alwayzlooking; 10-03-2014 at 01:22.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    insaneinvi, your firmware is here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This will update with Kies or OTA when available, and I would recommend that you wait as the KitKat is being rolled out at the moment.

However, if you cannot wait there are other country firmwares that you can install .
    Our expert on the Note 3 is Dychowski, and he has posted below.
    If you click on his name you can PM or search for his other posts.
    thanks Mr. Green for your prompt replies. I would prefer to wait this update is rolled out.

Thanks green ;-) but I am not the expert, know something there and help can ;-)
    Are you ready to write with me the guide on Note 3 ? will English improve ?
    My plan is such :
    We will write this several days in the section PREMIUM and as we will finish, you will give this to section Note 3 but as we will finish.
    This is not the work on the hour ;-) if many has to serve.
    What do you think about this ?
    I have only one doubt if and when the update is rolled out for my model will i be able to do it with same kies i downloaded here in india or kies is also country & model specific?

I have only one doubt if and when the update is rolled out for my model will i be able to do it with same kies i downloaded here in india or kies is also country & model specific?
    You need Kies3.
    There is only 1 version for the world.

Premium Member
    There Kies are two versions ;-) :

1/ Kies 2.6 for old models Samsung.

2/ Kies 3 for new model how S4, Note 3.

Both are versions in many languages obviously ;-)

But...for Note 3 it`s only one version, Kies 3 ;-).

Good morning, Dychowski
    You are correct, of course
    Try using Kies on a Note3 and you will be directed to Kies3
    John
    Last edited by greenman; 10-03-2014 at 12:10.

insaneinvi, your firmware is here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This will update with Kies or OTA when available, and I would recommend that you wait as the KitKat is being rolled out at the moment.

However, if you cannot wait there are other country firmwares that you can install .
    Our expert on the Note 3 is Dychowski, and he has posted below.
    If you click on his name you can PM or search for his other posts.
    You need Kies3.
    There is only 1 version for the world.
    There Kies are two versions ;-) :

1/ Kies 2.6 for old models Samsung.

2/ Kies 3 for new model how S4, Note 3.

Both are versions in many languages obviously ;-)

But...for Note 3 it`s only one version, Kies 3 ;-).

Good morning, Dychowski
    You are correct, of course
    Try using Kies on a Note3 and you will be directed to Kies3
    John
    thanks a lot both of you...will wait for the official update to be rolled out...