Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran has not updated 4.3-TH!!

Exclamation Iran has not updated 4.3-TH!!

Hello, my phone Galaxy S III 4.3 software update still has not registered in Iran-THR please contact and inform you as soon as possible.!!!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yusasoyer3434 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, my phone Galaxy S III 4.3 software update still has not registered in Iran-THR please contact and inform you as soon as possible.!!!
    Hello.
    You have to give this question to Samsung ;-).
    Many countries got now surely already and Yours will get, wait calmly.

hello yusasoyer3434
    there is no update 4.3 at this time for iran with kies or OTA
    but with ODIN yes
    here the link: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    This is dedicated for Turkey but multi CSC....it will be OK in Iran.
    I looked for on Iran and did not find .
    Only as write yakapa40 ... you must change CSC but must root you phone and this already not every one wants ;-)

How root S3 ? Look here :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Dychowski; 09-03-2014 at 00:23.

I'm in turkey old phone iran registered so Iran's ROM installed kiesd control have the latest software says SamMobile iran at the latest update 4.1.2 is 2013 ocakd tossed in the 4.3 update so no iran country but I expect there is still updated 2 months have passed

It cannot be long now , just try to be patient and let kies do the update

Waiting impatiently 4.3 update would be better if the date given on the gelceg when?

Quote Originally Posted by yusasoyer3434 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Waiting impatiently 4.3 update would be better if the date given on the gelceg when?
    Waiting 'patiently' is better for your heart.

Samsung have never given any release dates for any given area at anytime

The closest you will ever get to this is when they say a version will commence roll out ../mm/yyyy

After this date is released is when countries will recieve the update. As far as I can tell it is rolled out to countries from the amount of product sales recieved, but that is only my anology of it.

After this it is no longer in Samsung's control.

Then it is up to Provider (T-Mob, Orange, Movistar, 02, La Fleur, Vodafone, Cosmote, e.t.c e.t.c) to give their update to it.

So if your Phone originated from a provider (branded) you really need to ask them when they will release the update, because it is out of Samsung's control.

What the hell is Samsung's control output? Iran looks at the latest 4.1.2 update if you want to take a look?? !