Thread: Camera Driver Screwed Up!

Exclamation Camera Driver Screwed Up!

I'm Using A Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300) Over A 2Years Along With A Blackberry Torch 9800. My galaxy's Camera Was Working Fine Until My Mobile's Volume Button's Didn't Work. So I Got It Fixed Up Through A Shop But After Few Days My Camera Ain't Working. There's No External Problem. I've Even Flashed Using Obin With Firmware Downloaded From Sammobile.com Only. Yet Camera In 'Settings-Applications' Shows v1 And 0.4kb cache! While I Open The Camera It Just Gives Me A Blurred View! Only Bright Areas View As I've Zoomed Into The Sun Help Me ASAP With A Camera Driver Or What's The Problem Here?

I see from your post that you have installed firmware, but see no mention of a factory reset afetr installing the firmware.
    A factory reset is quite important as it clears away any conflicts on your phone.
    Although not totally convinced that you do not have a hardware issue, it is possible that the software that controls the camera function may be conflicting.
    On that basis I think it is wirth doing.

See here for a number of ways of soft and hard setting your phone:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Factory Reset Everything Is Fine.. Tried All Sorts Of Reset's Available. Even Flashed In A Mobile Shop Once And I Myself Flashed Once Using A Firmware From Sammobile. Still Its The Same. The Camera Opens Everything Is The Same. But It Displays Sumthin lyk a view Of A Alien Planet.. Only Bright Parts Could Be Differentiated From Em... Help Me Out

Quote Originally Posted by ashdbest [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Factory Reset Everything Is Fine.. Tried All Sorts Of Reset's Available. Even Flashed In A Mobile Shop Once And I Myself Flashed Once Using A Firmware From Sammobile. Still Its The Same. The Camera Opens Everything Is The Same. But It Displays Sumthin lyk a view Of A Alien Planet.. Only Bright Parts Could Be Differentiated From Em... Help Me Out
    would you take a screenshot-or photograph from device while seeing this issue??

Premium Member
    The nice colour MasoundSAMSUNG I love red coulor :-)
    Good evening Admin :-)