Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: 4.4.2 for Montenegro link? or 4.3 for Note3 (n9005)

  1. #11
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    yes...
    But do you know that not to return from 4.4.2 to 4.3 ?If You want change rom om Telenor, I must wait as Telenor will give them.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    If I understand you well, from 4.4.2 I could not return to 4.3? And I need to wait if Telenor give theirs ROM to sammobile?

  3. #13
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If I understand you well, from 4.4.2 I could not return to 4.3? And I need to wait if Telenor give theirs ROM to sammobile?
    Exactly so my friend but give to Sammobile not necessarily, maybe to the network ;-)
    but there is still the different option for You....to flashing rom 4 file open Europe whit pit
    Last edited by Dychowski; 09-03-2014 at 17:33.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    that's a bit complicated for me, i'm new in changing ROM things... and my phone is still under warranty.
    Tomorrow, I'll check with my colleague which ROM he have, and i'll try with that version...

  5. #15
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    that's a bit complicated for me, i'm new in changing ROM things... and my phone is still under warranty.
    Tomorrow, I'll check with my colleague which ROM he have, and i'll try with that version...
    This difficult is not, I will help You and you will learn quickly ;-)



    Hi Andrew - Good job
    You asked for delete permission.
    That is given by Danny when you become a moderator.
    greenman
    Last edited by greenman; 09-03-2014 at 17:56.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Hi, I checked with my colleague, he's got SEAD CSC country...

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I checked with my colleague, he's got SEAD CSC country...
    Can you check that again as the Samsung codes are 3 digit for example SER.

    If you can use this app to give the
    Product Code
    PDA version
    CSC version

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 10-03-2014 at 11:30.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •