Thread: Not Registered on network after updating to 4.3 via odin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not Registered on network after updating to 4.3 via odin

i have updated my phone today via odin to 4.3 but when i come to make a call it gives me "Not registered on network" and it recognizes my carrier "vodafone" and the IMEI still exists and correct

how can i solve that ?

Super Moderator
    Get a copy of your original 4.3 firmware, and reinstall it with Odin3.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostafa SAkr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have updated my phone today via odin to 4.3 but when i come to make a call it gives me "Not registered on network" and it recognizes my carrier "vodafone" and the IMEI still exists and correct

how can i solve that ?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

hey guys i want to ask a question, this is the software i installed [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

it is for country Emirates but i live in Egypt, may that be the problem ???? i just found the new update 4.3 for egypt [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

should i install it ???

and would be any problem if i did ??

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostafa SAkr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey guys i want to ask a question, this is the software i installed [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

it is for country Emirates but i live in Egypt, may that be the problem ???? i just found the new update 4.3 for egypt [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    should i install it ???
    and would be any problem if i did ??
    If you use not Kiess and this OTA calmly any more you can install and change all so as I :-)
    but remember, after every flash wipe date and wipe cache!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you use not Kiess and this OTA calmly any more you can install and change all so as I :-)
    but remember, after every flash wipe date and wipe cache!!

i use odin, is that ok ? should i give a try ?

Premium Member
    i use odin, is that ok ? should i give a try ?
    If you have the so serious problem as you write, then you should taste rom 4 the file witch pit.

Here is link for this :

I tested him yesterday and the file to flash just on this rom 4 my for Egypt.
    This is only my opinion :-), maybe will be good, maybe, you must tried my friend :-) and to fight because and Note :-) I love all Note :-).
    Last edited by Dychowski; 11-03-2014 at 15:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you have the so serious problem as you write, then you should taste rom 4 the file witch pit.

Here is link for this :

I tested him yesterday and the file to flash just on this rom 4 my for Egypt.
    This is only my opinion :-), maybe will be good, maybe, you must tried my friend :-) and to fight because and Note :-) I love all Note :-).
    My phone working again, awesome experience!