Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Bada 2.0 Rom - S8500XXKK5/S8500OXAKK5 out now

Quote Originally Posted by Brookland View Post
    Flashed to XXKK5 yesterday.... Found out the followin things-
    5. Left and Right swiping not the way they were in 1.0 and 1.2.....that was a cool feature I sorely miss.
    This I miss the most, it was so useful and cool feature to have. I really don't see why Samsung removed it. OK now we have more options ( worthless video call option for better part of world, and relativly useful email option) but why don't leave left and right swipe like it was , and use a touch op open whole menu (all 4 options)?

when the DD version i mean indian official version of bada 2.0 relesing someone help plz

Quote Originally Posted by Soun View Post
    This I miss the most, it was so useful and cool feature to have. I really don't see why Samsung removed it. OK now we have more options ( worthless video call option for better part of world, and relativly useful email option) but why don't leave left and right swipe like it was , and use a touch op open whole menu (all 4 options)?
    Very true..... The left and right swiping was meant for faster and direct access to these important features. A long press on the contact could reveal the extra options!! BRING IT BACK SAMSUNG!!!!

A few more things I figured out....
    1. Battery drains a hell lot quicker, phone heats up during normal usage.
    2. No option of sorting the files from Phone as well as Memory Card together, in My Files.
    3. Music player doesn't load high-res album covers in thumbnails.
    4. Browser doesn't load some sites properly.
    5. Java controls still missing! Cannot disable virtual keypad.
    6. Photo and video quality has deteriorated. Camera rotation response has improved though

Quote Originally Posted by cachirro View Post
    i flashed my wave with this rom.

- i think the battery drains faster now, it lasts about 3 days with low phone usage.
    - i can't remove pages from the main screen anymore
    - i close apps, and sometimes they stay in the active tasks anyway
    - i can't find the option to unlock the phone with any key
    - downloaded several games from the store, about 3 don't work, they start, then disapear and stay in active tasks, but don't work ever
    - i like the new battery percentage
    can anyone help me on:
    - i can't find the option to unlock the phone with any key
    - i can't remove pages from the main screen anymore

I propose to leave the choice to the consumer in the phone settings, between the old and new version of the swiping of contact right or left.

hey i am also from india, i also flashed KK5 but when i update it via FOTA it shows no update available.....can u help me out...?

after flashing my S8530 yesterday I found that the rom is working without a single restart up to now, things noticed:
    1/battery drains faster than the 1.2
    2/photo gallery hangs while scrolling
    3/none of my social hub accounts has got connected (not sure because I m behind a proxy server or something else)
    4/GPS still a piece of shi* comparing to Nokia's ones

Quote Originally Posted by monchester View Post
    I propose to leave the choice to the consumer in the phone settings, between the old and new version of the swiping of contact right or left.
    Yeah that would be better, even for people preferin the newer version.

Quote Originally Posted by hror View Post
    after flashing my S8530 yesterday I found that the rom is working without a single restart up to now, things noticed:
    4/GPS still a piece of shi* comparing to Nokia's ones
    Agreed..... The Samsung GPS sucks.... Ma sis's Nokia X6 workin lot better with location and navigation!!