Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kitkat for nordics note 3?

Kitkat for nordics note 3?

I have a Note 3 from the Nordics region. The update to kitkat seems to be missing here.. I can't even find the Nordics firmware in the list when I search for the N9005 in the firmwares page.. Did Samsung abandon the Nordics phones? Or am I the only one having the issue?

Samsung and Sammobile advise to try OTA then Kies3 to install your firmware.
    In Sammobile firmware the Nordic Countries has not upgraded to KitKat at the moment.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeanil [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Note 3 from the Nordics region. The update to kitkat seems to be missing here.. I can't even find the Nordics firmware in the list when I search for the N9005 in the firmwares page.. Did Samsung abandon the Nordics phones? Or am I the only one having the issue?
    I also have Note 3 of Poland and I flashing firmware from Germany, France etc/ and I did not wait for actualizations for my country :-), I am pleased Kitkat now and I have in .... actualizations for my country :-)

I try both OTA and Kies daily but alas.. no update yet.. Also, as you can see form the screenshot below, there is not even a reference to NORDICS firmware.

Premium Member
    nordic will be release the last of all the firmwares or so it seems, ive been waiting for nee also but i flashed the german firmware and now seems to be branded tmobile haha

i was waiting for 4.1.2 on note 1 for ages also

Quote Originally Posted by deeanil [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I try both OTA and Kies daily but alas.. no update yet.. Also, as you can see form the screenshot below, there is not even a reference to NORDICS firmware.
    The firmware server in the screenshot usually only have the latest update.
    As the Nordic Countries Note3 has not been updated yet, there is no entry.

Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by forsh [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    nordic will be release the last of all the firmwares or so it seems, ive been waiting for nee also but i flashed the german firmware and now seems to be branded tmobile haha

i was waiting for 4.1.2 on note 1 for ages also
    You must have installed the Germany TMobile DTM instead of the Open DBT firmware.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You must have installed the Germany TMobile DTM instead of the Open DBT firmware.

how to installed a open version over a branded version though,im a little scared to do pit files stuff

Premium Member
    This is simple, if greenman helps in English, I will write the large guide how unbranding, to install rom how, how to change csc in Note 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is simple, if greenman helps in English, I will write the large guide how unbranding, to install rom how, how to change csc in Note 3.
    Go ahead.
    Do you want to make a separate post.
    If needed I will edit your post, lock it and make a sticky so easily found. OK?