Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kitkat for nordics note 3?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Exactly
    We give the choices and the member decides.

In the stock market we would be the Bull and the Bear. LOL
    Green...certain people which are mobile buy not only to ringing ;-) I am such :-) I like them flashing, to test on max and he buys them that is why ;-) This is not normal know but I am such ;-), from galactic K-PAX ;-)

So Greenman, your advise is to wait for Samsung to release the update and then do it via Kies???

Quote Originally Posted by deeanil [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So Greenman, your advise is to wait for Samsung to release the update and then do it via Kies???
    Wait until your get an OTA advice on your phone,

Or

Connect to Kies3 and see if you have an update.

Or

Check on Sammobile for an update - this can be installed with Odin.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    or...Odin I am probably fak.... fan Odin ;-)

Premium Member
    Green...please see at me some day... I do not have neither one post recommending Kies.... why ? because many users bricking phone just by update Kies.
    Many is here also such as we see... that is why I will never write the good word about Kies.
    Because I later have to users help their mobile to save after the actualization through Kies.
    Do you understand me now ?
    I love my mobile Samsung but I hate Kies
    By 5 years neither one phone not bricking by Odin, through Kies, so now as is he from these Odin and Kies ? ;-)

Recapitulating green... Good Lord !! Thanks for Odin
    Now I must testing news...rom open for UK and and NL what is new in this ;-) obviously by Odin

I understand that you have, must to recommend Kies and OTA but I am freelancer I do have to recommend nothing ;-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 10-03-2014 at 13:56.