Thread: 4.4.2 i9500 wifi problems

4.4.2 i9500 wifi problems

Hi I recently loaded 4.4.2 on my i9500..having problems with my wifi..it will connect to a wifi network but no data is being transferred between my mobile and router..any advice to fix issue? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by huganb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi I recently loaded 4.4.2 on my i9500..having problems with my wifi..it will connect to a wifi network but no data is being transferred between my mobile and router..any advice to fix issue? Thanks
    If you are connected to your router, then the problem is your phone line out.
    Try turning off your router, then restart to refresh the IP connection address.

Hi sorry when I said router meaning im using another smartphone as a wifi hotspot...and the hotspot is definitely working as my other devices connected are all working fine

try this [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by huganb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi sorry when I said router meaning im using another smartphone as a wifi hotspot...and the hotspot is definitely working as my other devices connected are all working fine
    There is a good app that may give some help here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

hmm, why was my comment deleted???

Quote Originally Posted by eds123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hmm, why was my comment deleted???
    Do you want to make it again?