Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (SM-N9005) Booting problem - Stuck at Samsung logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Will we do this according to my instruction OK :-), you will listen me once again and do still one flash ?
    Do not fear :-), I give You all instructions, firmware and printscreen and you will be satisfied :-) all for free :-)
    sure thing

Premium Member
    OK lets go to work :-) Download this firmware first :

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

and this :

How many you needed time for download this ?

My friend.. I do not have for You the whole night because I have to sleep the time :-), you have to more quickly think and write :-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 05-03-2014 at 00:49.

I am sorry, my internet service seems to be having hiccups. I do appreciate you being up for me, but how about I download the files now and you go and sleep. Perhaps we can continue tomorrow from here? Its dawn in my part of the world and even I have not slept

Premium Member
    I am from Poland and there is now the centre of the night at me you know :-) But several words of explanations for You.
    Did I give You which Link this special firmware, why special ? :-) you will see as you will unpack :-)
    This is then firmware :
    Model: SM-N9005
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 340325
    Build date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:09:09 +0000
    Product Code: OXX
    PDA: N9005XXUENA6
    CSC: N9005OXXENA5
    MODEM: N9005XXUENA2

This is my upload and now look on my printscreen how you must setting this fiirmware in Odin here :

Do see how in 3 post, flashing whit of PIT , look here :

All tests on oneself and my guides are this :-)
    They will now also be for Sammobile and someone oneself this maybe he will add, I can always help :-)
    You do not have to make wipe date and wipe cache, this rom will clean up These Note and there should OK be all, you now already know all but tomorrow I can always help :-), the calm night my friend :-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 05-03-2014 at 01:10.

Dychowski my friend, just wanted to update you. After the last (UK) firmware install, i installed the official German rom. And it subsequently updated, automatically, to the latest android 4.4.2! So in short, all is well.

Once again, thanks for everything!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel.moeen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dychowski my friend, just wanted to update you. After the last (UK) firmware install, i installed the official German rom. And it subsequently updated, automatically, to the latest android 4.4.2! So in short, all is well.

Once again, thanks for everything!
    I am pleased to could help, all good for you my friend :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK lets go to work :-) Download this firmware first :

and this :

How many you needed time for download this ?

My friend.. I do not have for You the whole night because I have to sleep the time :-), you have to more quickly think and write :-)
    Hello Dychowski ,

I need your help. I went into recovery mode and cleared partition cache but now my phone cannot be fully booted and it always stucks at the boot logo

i've tried taking out the battery and reboot again but i still cannot boot it fully.

Then i came across your posts and the download links. however i am not able to dl the rom from your link (link seems dead). to avoid csc problems do i have to download your rom? Im in asia pacific

Help! Looking forward to your reply, thanks ))))

Just to confirm -
    When you put phone in Recovery mode did you wipe cache AND wipe data/ factory reset?

The last part is the most important.

If you did wipe data/factory reset,
    1. Can you still enter download mode
    2. Can you still enter Recovery mode

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just to confirm -
    When you put phone in Recovery mode did you wipe cache AND wipe data/ factory reset?

The last part is the most important.

If you did wipe data/factory reset,
    1. Can you still enter download mode
    2. Can you still enter Recovery mode
    Hello i cleared cache but didnt hard reset as i did not want to lose all my data. So im trying to get my phone boot. I still can enter recovery mode anytime, just that it doesnt get fully booted and gets stuck at the 'samsung' logo

Quote Originally Posted by iseekz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello i cleared cache but didnt hard reset as i did not want to lose all my data. So im trying to get my phone boot. I still can enter recovery mode anytime, just that it doesnt get fully booted and gets stuck at the 'samsung' logo
    The factory reset is your best chance to get the phone working. but apreciate that it will wipe your data.

You could try connecting to SmartSwitch to see if you can backup your data and reinstall your firmware: