Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (SM-N9005) Booting problem - Stuck at Samsung logo

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel.moeen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I would have said the same thing as you....but the fact it my friend is not AT ALL tech savvy. He wouldn't know the first thing about Odin, let alone rooting. I suspect he got an already tempered set. Would really appreciate if you can help in getting this device started.
    Please answer me my questions from the post no.6

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel.moeen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have just downloaded UK stock rom and plan, hesitantly, to install via Odin. I can enter the download mode, just not recovery mode. DO you think I should go ahead with flashing the rom?
    You do not have anything to losing now any now more you can taste :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You do not have anything to losing now any now more you can taste :-)
    Okay my friend....I just hope I dont brick it completely

thanks for the help

Premium Member
    Okay my friend....I just hope I dont brick it completely

thanks for the help
    Not not not :-), this is not the end, you have to me write what is going on, what result is :-), I waiting :-)

Just one more question. Do I need to flash a custom recovery as well?

Premium Member
    Just one more question. Do I need to flash a custom recovery as well?
    Not, custom recovery as yet does not interest us, he interests us mode downloading and update open, unbranded firmware.
    I have to know if phone reacts on the update which is his etc behaviour. The obviously only android 4.4.2 :-).

Post scriptum...You need Recovery custom to installing custom firmware and...wipe dalvik :-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 04-03-2014 at 23:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not, custom recovery as yet does not interest us, he interests us mode downloading and update open, unbranded firmware.
    I have to know if phone reacts on the update which is his etc behaviour. The obviously only android 4.4.2 :-).

Post scriptum...You need Recovery custom to installing custom firmware and...wipe dalvik :-)
    Dude, the flash worked!!!! Restarted it thrice without any issues. All data is retained as well. Thank you sooooo much for your encouragement and help!!!

Premium Member
    Dude, the flash worked!!!! Restarted it thrice without any issues. All data is retained as well. Thank you sooooo much for your encouragement and help!!!
    He does not have for what because this was simple :-) I am pleased Very much, that phone saved, success my colleague :-)
    Your success and I am pleased to listened me :-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 04-03-2014 at 23:36.

Can I trouble you for one more thing? I just checked and the device is not displaying CSC, just AP and CP. Is this an issue? Can I get the CSC back somehow? By the way, I checked using Phone Info app, the device region is DBT, that is Germany.

Premium Member
    Can I trouble you for one more thing? I just checked and the device is not displaying CSC, just AP and CP. Is this an issue? Can I get the CSC back somehow? By the way, I checked using Phone Info app, the device region is DBT, that is Germany.
    Will we do this according to my instruction OK :-), you will listen me once again and do still one flash ?
    Do not fear :-), I give You all instructions, firmware and printscreen and you will be satisfied :-) all for free :-)
    Last edited by Dychowski; 05-03-2014 at 00:32.