Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Sammobile join help...please !!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25

    Unhappy Sammobile join help...please !!!

    hi...i am already join in sammobile but when i go to frimware to download latest update it whown you want to login.then i click on login and it write logging you in but when click on the download it writes please join...please help me i want to download update...?????

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Hi, I am not Sammobile crew but I can surely help You in finding of which firmware you want to download, what write me exactly you need and I will try to pass thin lines You to firmware :-).
    Last edited by Dychowski; 04-03-2014 at 00:06.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25
    thanks...i want to download frimware for n7100 but when click on download link it is not work...can i download frimware by kies ??how?when i connect my device to kies it doesnt support...i want to download and i'm already login but it told me please join...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    post the download link of the file that you were going to download, i will find a way or alternative link

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by NaviidN7100 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks...i want to download frimware for n7100 but when click on download link it is not work...can i download frimware by kies ??how?when i connect my device to kies it doesnt support...i want to download and i'm already login but it told me please join...
    Are you from what regieon ? what have you CSC in the phone at present ?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25
    I come from iran...I want update my device...[ Login above or register to see download links. ] write "5 march 2014 android 4.3 release for iran" but when click on the iran it is shown android 4.1.2 availeble for download...when android 4.3(N7100) release for iran ??...
    Last edited by NaviidN7100; 05-03-2014 at 06:54.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by NaviidN7100 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I come from iran...I want update my device...[ Login above or register to see download links. ] write "5 march 2014 android 4.3 release for iran" but when click on the iran it is shown android 4.1.2 availeble for download...when android 4.3(N7100) release for iran ??...
    Can you confirm your:
    Product Code
    PDA version
    CSC version

    Install this app to help:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If your Product Code is THR, then there is no 4.3 update at the moment.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you confirm your:
    Product Code
    PDA version
    CSC version

    Install this app to help:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If your Product Code is THR, then there is no 4.3 update at the moment.
    Why ? Can i update my device from other country ??

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    31
    Hi
    Why?: So we doesnīt will give you the wrong firmware.
    Can I update my device from a other country: Yes you can, but sometimes you havenīt got a support on Kies.

    best regards,
    alexmax989

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmax989 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi
    Why?: So we doesnīt will give you the wrong firmware.
    Can I update my device from a other country: Yes you can, but sometimes you havenīt got a support on Kies.

    best regards,
    alexmax989
    So we doesnīt will give you the wrong firmware. What ??? there is in front of my country name(iran) write 05 march...what is this ?? today is 05 march but there is not android 4.3 available.
    Yes you can, but sometimes you havenīt got a support on Kies...What is your means of kies ??...my country is iran.What country is better than I update??? for example turkey ?? or etc... What difference does it make?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •