Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No LTE radio on N9005ZZHDMK1

Premium Member
    If you pass from Android 4.3 on 4.4.2 there is already no return because and new bootloader.

but this question was to greenman...sorry.

It appears that your phone's original sales code is BTU, and you flashed it with a Hong Kong rom from Sammobile, am I correct?

I don't know what BTU means but I didn't flash the phone. It already came like this. My question now is if it is possible to try to flash it with meteor ROM and if something goes wrong, come back to this ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by KyoKusanagi2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    And first of all how to make a complete image and backup of my phone before installing a new rom?

If the new rom wont let the phone boot, is it still possible to put the old rom back?
    Installing a kitKat firmwar will prevent ny downgrading because of the locked bootloader.
    And your phone would have to start to install another KitKat version.

Do you have a 16 or 32 GB Note3?

Premium Member
    the hk note works on the same freq as the international version

- FDD-LTE (800/850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
    - WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100MHz) + GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

also im thinking that unless your near a 4g tower your 4g reception could be very low and it switches to h+ 3g

try installeing opensignal app and touch the coverage option,change to your provider and 4g and see if there are 4g towers near you

also install LTE catcher ,it shows you how to catch LTE

also do what greenman said and check if you have 16gig or 32 gig version,this will tell you forsure if you have hong kong or international version

Quote Originally Posted by KyoKusanagi2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't know what BTU means but I didn't flash the phone. It already came like this. My question now is if it is possible to try to flash it with meteor ROM and if something goes wrong, come back to this ROM?
    Region code BTU=UK, and the seller must have flashed a HK rom for you. A week ago I flashed my UAE Note 3 with a HK rom and got the same problem - no LTE signal. Here's what I did: reboot the phone into recovery mode and wipe all the cache data and did a factory reset. Everything appears fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Installing a kitKat firmwar will prevent ny downgrading because of the locked bootloader.
    And your phone would have to start to install another KitKat version.

Do you have a 16 or 32 GB Note3?
    I think his phone is a 32 GB version.

Quote Originally Posted by colinlau [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think his phone is a 32 GB version.
    Yes, but that is not the phone.

This is :
    Last edited by greenman; 09-03-2014 at 16:00.

From research it looks like you have a 32 GB Note3.
    Posts #19 & #23 give you, what we believe to be a solution.

Can you try and see?

I will now close this post as it is starting to get confusing.
    KyoKusanagi2, please start a new post after you have carried out the install and let us know if successful.
    Last edited by greenman; 09-03-2014 at 16:10.