View Poll Results: Should I buy the Samsung Galaxy S4 or Galaxy S5?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy S4

5 83.33%
  • Samsung Galaxy S5

1 16.67%

Thread: Is It Worth The Galaxy S5?

Question Is It Worth The Galaxy S5?

My 2 year contract just ended, and it is time for me to get a new phone upgrade. Is it worth waiting another month for the new Samsung S5, or should I save money and get the Samsung S4? From what I have heard, there aren't too many differences between the two which is why I don't know what to do.
    Anyone who can make sense out of this decision would be a big help!
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 125071020-1-samsung_i9500_galaxy_s4_16_gb_siyah_akilli_telefon.jpg   samsung-galaxy-s5-full-phone-specification.jpg  
    Last edited by 069532; 04-03-2014 at 03:35.

wait until May and see if they release the premium version, if not or you don't like it buy the S4 as it will be cheaper

Here's a side by side review.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 069532 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My 2 year contract just ended, and it is time for me to get a new phone upgrade. Is it worth waiting another month for the new Samsung S5, or should I save money and get the Samsung S4? From what I have heard, there aren't too many differences between the two which is why I don't know what to do.
    Anyone who can make sense out of this decision would be a big help!
    Thanks
    And were you thinking not over something alternative, better than S4 and S5 ? Note 3, Samsung N9005 :-). Take to hand Note 3, amuse oneself 30 minutes, see what this pen and as oneself before he works and you will not want any more neither S4 neither S5 :-).

Ok thanks! That helped out a lot!