Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [GT-I9300] User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in.

[GT-I9300] User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in.

Hi there, used to be able to use this place to download roms all the time, but now I am getting the message "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in." but I clearly am as I'm posting here right now!?

Any advice guys?

Desperate to get "http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=25915" for a customer.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Geogaddi [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, used to be able to use this place to download roms all the time, but now I am getting the message "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in." but I clearly am as I'm posting here right now!?

Any advice guys?

Desperate to get "http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=25915" for a customer.

thx
    Clear your browser and try again.
    You are probably using an old link.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Another link here, but may be slower than the new Sammobile server

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for the Link Greenman, that's working a treat!

No idea about the other downloads, I've got IE, Chrome and Safari loaded on this machine, have cleared all 3 down and still getting not logged in error, all I can think is it's a strange problem with our store WiFi.

Appreciate your help tho.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I dont know greenman.

Last night I downloaded a file/zip/rom form the downloads whilst logged in, I then got a message or time out saying you are not logged in.

Then after this zip file download, when I went to open it up, it said invalid archive, download again.

So, I did.

Only to find that the same thing had happened again, Corrupt Zip. I believe the file uploaded is corrupt.

Can you check it out please? The file is a UK 4.3 unbranded Rom called: I9300XXUGMK6_I9300OYYYMK6_BTU.zip

Twice downed from a solid ADSL2+ connection which is the first time this site has ever given me a corrupted download.

Check it out and let me know if its the zip or me or whoever else is downing.

Thnx~!

I have this firmware myself, but installed yesterday through the Kies > Tools > Firmware upgrade and initialization.

Only way I can check the SamMobile download, is to download it!!
    Try this link instead:

I have this firmware myself, but installed yesterday through the Kies > Tools > Firmware upgrade and initialization.

Only way I can check the SamMobile download, is to download it!!
    Try this link instead:
    Thanks for the link greeny, though its coming down pretty slow and says 7 hours + to down.

May try the OTA instead, but when you installed that, did you down it from the Sammobile site then update it via Kies?
    Or from samsung over the network?

Cheers mate~!

Quote Originally Posted by zzsomebody [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the link greeny, though its coming down pretty slow and says 7 hours + to down.

May try the OTA instead, but when you installed that, did you down it from the Sammobile site then update it via Kies?
    Or from samsung over the network?

Cheers mate~!
    Install directly from Kies.
    More info here:

This sammobile link works for BTU takes approx 30 minutes [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This link does not workbecause the link is being updated ? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

And the update is available via Kies
    Last edited by samsungfozzy; 02-03-2014 at 15:21.

Install directly from Kies.
    More info here:
    Thanks Green,

Yes I just completed that. Been a while since doing it that way for me. But got through it, and my remaining problem is corrupt IMEI.
    Searching through a few alternatives on XDA atm.

Thanks again~!