Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [GT-I9300] User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by samsungfozzy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This sammobile link works for BTU takes approx 30 minutes [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This link does not workbecause the link is being updated ? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

And the update is available via Kies
    Which update is that Fozzy, I just done one via Kies as posted and I am still on 4.1.2 XSA
    But as mentioned I have a corrupt IMEI and was going to try a few others prior to other methods of a fix.

I understand that link to BTU is still updating as all it says is: "No info found for that firmware. Are you sure it is correct?"
    But the previous one you give sounds about right for the time it takes to download, but also as mentioned, I get a Corrupt Zip after every download.
    Actually downloading it one more time again to be sure, to be sure, to be sure again said the irishman

Will let you know the outcome.

Cheers~!

Quote Originally Posted by zzsomebody [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Which update is that Fozzy, I just done one via Kies as posted and I am still on 4.1.2 XSA
    But as mentioned I have a corrupt IMEI and was going to try a few others prior to other methods of a fix.

I understand that link to BTU is still updating as all it says is: "No info found for that firmware. Are you sure it is correct?"
    But the previous one you give sounds about right for the time it takes to download, but also as mentioned, I get a Corrupt Zip after every download.
    Actually downloading it one more time again to be sure, to be sure, to be sure again said the irishman

Will let you know the outcome.

Cheers~!
    1 = To the one you refered to in post #5 (BTU 4.3)
    2 = It is the link that is at fault due to moving to a new sever not the Firmware.
    3 = There is no problem with the zip file, it downloads no problem and unzips to the size of 1.37GB .tar.md5 no problem see screenshots

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by samsungfozzy; 02-03-2014 at 17:45.

@zzsomebody
    Can you tell us what you were doing to lose your IMEI?
    1. If installing firmware not for your phone, then your phone has to be unlocked to any network.

2. If trying to downgrade from 4.3, you will corrupt the EFS folder (and IMEI) as the folder format on 4.3 has changed to EFS2 and is not reversible.

Quote Originally Posted by samsungfozzy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    1 = To the one you refered to in post #5 (BTU 4.3)
    2 = It is the link that is at fault due to moving to a new sever not the Firmware.
    3 = There is no problem with the zip file, it downloads no problem and unzips to the size of 1.37GB .tar.md5 no problem see screenshots
    Fozzy, 3. The file I have downloaded twice was not that same file as you have listed in your pic.

The 2 same files I downloaded were called below as follows and then your one below that for comparision
    I9300XXUGMK6_I9300OYYYMK6_BTU.zip ( I downloaded twice with corruption) not even sure if its the right name or not.)
    I9300XXUGMK6_I9300OXAGMK6_BTU.zip ( I downloaded this and opened it fine, even installed it fine also, thanks)

For whatever reason, last night the UK 4.3 BTU link gave me those files, perhaps right at the moment of links changing? who knows.

Thanks again anyway Foz.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @zzsomebody
    Can you tell us what you were doing to lose your IMEI?
    1. If installing firmware not for your phone, then your phone has to be unlocked to any network.

2. If trying to downgrade from 4.3, you will corrupt the EFS folder (and IMEI) as the folder format on 4.3 has changed to EFS2 and is not reversible.
    Hi Greenman, 1. no not network locked, just likely overlooked a process and even changed a cable I flashed with as I had put suspicion on that also whilst in the 2nd part of the next flash which I think caused the problem, but who knows.

Think I will have no issues downgrading as I will back up my IMEI now in both versions of JB whilst have the chance. Should be able to back flash with the 4.1.2 Rescue rom that I used mentioned below.

The long of the short of it is, the other day I had bought a cheap phone with broken screen so I can fix it up, it was also in a boot loop as the previous owner done a bad flash.

After some reading I went over to XDA to this thread: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    and flashed the 4.1.2 Rescue Firmware, which I believe comes from Samsung or similar.

This work, so then I went to the next one which is 4.3 and for whatever reason, the phone would boot fine but no IMEI.
    I then flashed a Aus Rom XSA 4.1.2 and still had lost my ini.

Did the update as you referred with Kies and it was still the same on 4.1.2, but still no IMEI.

Prior to trying other roms which I enjoy doing, I wanted to get this IMEI sorted, so went back to the 1st Recovery 4.1.2 again.

Then Voila, my IMEI was back, phone working perfect again.

I then had completed the download of that UK Rom BTU being JB 4.3 which is now also working fine, snappy, with IMEI too.

Having gone through this I read a heap and downloaded a stack of files and txt for reference should the case arise again, stashed in a IMEI Tools folder...lol
    Her eis another link with regards to backing up, and getting past some hurdles with IMEI. Not everybody is successful but its always good to know at what stage one does lose their IMEI, because it normally is still there, just not accessible as you have also pointed out in EFS2 etc etc.

Some links
    Using NV reader/writer etc

Another which you likely will already know too.

Plenty others too, but getting late now and time for some sleep .

Thanks again guys

The YYY file is not correct for BTU

But glad you now have it sorted

hey greenman still nothing

I'm getting this error for the I5510UGKC5_I5510BMCKC5_BMC.zip file at: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Other random firmwares can be downloaded, but it seems that several are missing.

Problem download

Hi, I have a problem download for this link : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When I click "download", a messagge say "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in."
    Why? thanks for all

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo_1980 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I have a problem download for this link : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When I click "download", a messagge say "User not logged in. Go to our forums to log in."
    Why? thanks for all
    Have contacted Admin and they suggest :
    Clear Cache
    Refresh the page
    Try another browser - Google Chrome works for me OK.