View Poll Results: Do you want Samsung to provide upgrade to 4.3 or 4.4 for the Galaxy Note 10.1 N80XX?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Samsung should not forget their customers

23 95.83%
  • No, I will buy the new Note 10.1 2014 edition

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [GT-N8000] Vote again for upgrade of Note 10.1 GT-N80XX to 4.3 or 4.4

Quote Originally Posted by acolosha [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    For example Apple updated their IOS on the old devices as long as hardware supported it so IOS7 is available for iPhone4 and iPad2, which are much more older than one year. I'm not an Apple fan (otherwise I would not be here and would not have my last 4 phones, 2 TV's and one tablet from Samsung), but I can admit that Samsung is very poor on supporting their customers. As someone said in the old Sammobile forum: Samsung doesn't has customers, just buyers.
    Just remind me how many models Apple have???

It's Samsung's problem, and should not be our (customers) problem. If they can't handle it, I believe it's better that they launch less models with better support.
    Last edited by acolosha; 06-03-2014 at 13:26.

Quote Originally Posted by acolosha [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It's Samsung's problem, and should not be our (customers) problem. If they can't handle it, I believe it's better that they launch less models with better support.
    We can certainly agree on that - but the reality is different, and reality is where I live.

That's very sure, and that reality will make people migrate to other companies...

And tell me about the great fiasco of 4.3 on GT-I9300 and S4... Never heard apologies at least from samsung... It's disapointing and it's pity, but they seem to follow the path of Nokia and ruin themselves. I like Samsung, but I love my time and money.

vote!

gracias

Premium Member
    The closed subject because exhausted :-).
    As the actualization will be, we will unlock the new subject and you will be informed stay about this.

Best regards