View Poll Results: Do you want Samsung to provide upgrade to 4.3 or 4.4 for the Galaxy Note 10.1 N80XX?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Samsung should not forget their customers

    23 95.83%
  • No, I will buy the new Note 10.1 2014 edition

    1 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: [GT-N8000] Vote again for upgrade of Note 10.1 GT-N80XX to 4.3 or 4.4

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38

    [GT-N8000] Vote again for upgrade of Note 10.1 GT-N80XX to 4.3 or 4.4

    Please vote again, it seems that Sammobile couldn't keep the threads from the old forum section.
    Last edited by acolosha; 27-02-2014 at 07:38.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    we were over 200 voters before the new sammobile forum, vote again!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    vote!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    I voted yesterday

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Which old devices?
    Should every Samsung device that has been sold be supported?
    If not, how would you decide?

    Samsung cares
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 04-03-2014 at 20:45.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Which old devices?
    Should every Samsung device that has been sold be supported?
    If not, how would you decide?

    Samsung cares
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't think that Note 10.1 (GT-N80XX) it's an old device... And anyhow, this device never received Android upgrade from Samsung...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Quote Originally Posted by acolosha [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't think that Note 10.1 (GT-N80XX) it's an old device... And anyhow, this device never received Android upgrade from Samsung...
    I was trying to establish a concensus on whether Samsung should update devices forever, or for a fixed number of years.
    If the latter - how many years.

    How old is old?
    In technology terms a year is a long time.

  8. #8
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by acolosha [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't think that Note 10.1 (GT-N80XX) it's an old device... And anyhow, this device never received Android upgrade from Samsung...
    Hi mate,
    Write me exactly what you have the model or N8000, N8010 or N8020 because this quite essential, write me what you have at present firmware on the table.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dychowski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi mate,
    Write me exactly what you have the model or N8000, N8010 or N8020 because this quite essential, write me what you have at present firmware on the table.
    N8020, original firmware N8020XDBMA4

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I was trying to establish a concensus on whether Samsung should update devices forever, or for a fixed number of years.
    If the latter - how many years.

    How old is old?
    In technology terms a year is a long time.
    For example Apple updated their IOS on the old devices as long as hardware supported it so IOS7 is available for iPhone4 and iPad2, which are much more older than one year. I'm not an Apple fan (otherwise I would not be here and would not have my last 4 phones, 2 TV's and one tablet from Samsung), but I can admit that Samsung is very poor on supporting their customers. As someone said in the old Sammobile forum: Samsung doesn't has customers, just buyers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •