Thread: Dutch language / Nederlandse taal for SM-T231

Question Dutch language / Nederlandse taal for SM-T231

The mother of a friend of mine bought a Galaxy Tab4 7.0 WiFi + 3G (SM-T231) in asia. Unfortunately her English is not great, so she would like to set the language to Dutch.

The firmware which was on it didn't include it, and also T231XXU0ANJ4_T231OLB0AOA1_XID.zip has no Dutch in it. It only has the following languages:

Bahasa Indonesia
    Bahasa Malaysia
    English (Philippines)
    English (United Kingdom)
    English (United States)
    Filipino
    Tieng Viet
    and four other Arabic / Chinese like languages I don't recognise.

Does anyone know if any other firmware contains Dutch language? I'm now downloading a Russian (SER) and Ukranian (SEK) firmware to check which languages are in there. I'll report back as soon as I know which languages are in those firmwares.

Edit: Found it! The Russian version contains Dutch language and the following other languages: Azerbaycanca, Catala, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch (Deutschland) Deutsch (Österreich), Deutsch (Schweiz), Eesti, English (Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, US), Espanol (Espana, Estados Unidos), Euskara, Francais (France, Suisse), Gaeilge, Galego, Hrvatski, Islenska, Italiano, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Magyar, Nederlands (België, Nederland), Norsk Bokmal, O'zbekcha, Polski, Portugues (Brasil, Portugal), Romana, Solvencina, Slovenscina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkce, Greek, some Russian like languages, Arabic and Chinese/Japanese like languages.
    Last edited by Gwystyl; 30-03-2015 at 21:50. Reason: Flashed SER firmware

I have the same languages on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (SM-P6000ZKVXAR, USA edition).