Thread: Tab 4 10.1 .pit file

Tab 4 10.1 .pit file

Hi guys,

Does anyone have or is able to post the .pit file for the Tab 4 10.1? SM-T530. I seem to have corrupted my bootloader and I cannot boot past the splash screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 4." It will just sit there forever till battery drains.

I have previously fixed an S5 for someone by reflashing the .pit and re-partioning it through Odin. Just need to do the same with this I believe.

Thanks.

How to Fix Bootloop on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
    If anything goes wrong, your device may stuck at booting animation. If your Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 stuck at boot animation screen for more than 10 minutes, then follow these instructions:
    Go to Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Power buttons together.
    Now, perform Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition task before selecting the reboot system now option. In Recovery Mode use the Volume keys to navigate between options and Power key to select any option.
    Note that: Wipe task process will erase all your device internal memory data but not the external SD card data.

Hey greenman,

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried this and its still stuck. I believe the bootloader is corrupt or the actual installation has been affected. As stated, the same issue has happened to an S5 of mine but I used the .pit file to re-partition it to fix.

Thanks

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

You decide your problem? If so, how?

how do i update my firmware someone pls help

Quote Originally Posted by kevosky7 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    how do i update my firmware someone pls help
    Install Kies on your computer, re-start your computer.
    Open Kies and then plug your device's USB cable (that came with the device) in to a USB port on your computer (not through a hub).
    When Kies detects your phone it will give you some messages, if available update is present you will be offered it.

Quote Originally Posted by St3alth [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have or is able to post the .pit file for the Tab 4 10.1? SM-T530. I seem to have corrupted my bootloader and I cannot boot past the splash screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 4." It will just sit there forever till battery drains.

I have previously fixed an S5 for someone by reflashing the .pit and re-partioning it through Odin. Just need to do the same with this I believe.

Thanks.
    Kies 3 has a way of re-flashing your device to the latest official firmware for a certain model with a certain Samsung serial number, i.e. even if your device is bricked and Kies 3 cannot detect it, you enter it's model and Samsung serial number then Kies 3 will download and flash the firmware for you, all you need to do is open Kies 3, power up your device and connect it to your PC, you will then open Tools menu and select Firmware Upgrade and Initialization, if Kies 3 can detect your phone it will show you the version of the firmware that will be downloaded and flashed then you will proceed as instructed (very simple procedures), if not you will be asked to enter just your model (for example SM-T530) and your Samsung Serial Number (usually starts with R can be found on the sticker under the battery) then it will show you the latest official firmware for your device and if you proceed it will download and flash it for you, but be careful (this will be noted by Kies 3 too) you should get a full backup of your phone as it may wipe out everything on the internal storage in the process if it's required (i.e. a bricked phone to the extent of wrong partitioning that lead to loss of imei), needless to say this process depends on your internet connection (it downloads prerequisite files and firmware files which are relatively large), from little experience I have, it's best that you use the conventional official method for any product rather than unconventional ways at the beginning to solve any problem related to any product, if it doesn't help then try your best with any other method that might help you (by the way I tried this with more than one model of Samsung smart phones, tablets and notes and it always ends up solving the problem, in some cases with my friends devices reviving the device again after being totally bricked), hope this helps .

Note: all devices I used this method with were original devices straight from Samsung (International Versions, Unbranded & Unlocked), so the firmware comes straight from Samsung (no modifications done by operators / carriers) so I'm not sure if it will work for other devices (Fake Cloned, Locked or Branded devices with carriers specific settings)
    Last edited by Ahmedivx; 29-11-2014 at 22:11.

Android PIT file for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T530)

After endless hours of compiling and resetting my tablet device, I was able to download the PIT file from it.
    These PIT files (=Partition Information Table) are necessary for flashing another ROM or ROOTing the Android device.

Here's the Google-Drive download link to the file:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Good luck...

#android #flash #pitfile #galaxytab4 #download