Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [GT-I9505][Leaked firmware] I9505XXUFNAD (Android 4.4) - Open Europe (OXX) [17-02-14]

Quote Originally Posted by Spacks [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello Deniskos.
    This is what you need to do: if your phone is DBT and you flashed it exactly with DBT firmware:

1. After the first flashing, reboot phone and do a Factory Reset via Settings > Accounts > Backup and Reset >
    Factory data reset > Reset device > Erase everything.
    2. Once device reboots after Factory Reset/recovery, enter your google account info and restore settings and then turn off the device.
    3. Re-flash the same DBT firmware for a second time via Odin (and hard reset phone after this second flashing).
    4. Once the device reboots, your CSC should now be DBT.
    (Let me know if this worked for you. Remember to follow instructions exactly as above without skipping item nš2.
    Please also verify that you did not mistakenly download the firmware for Nordics NEE instead of the German DBT 4.4.2).
    Hi,thanks a lot for your aswer.. i tryed this but without success.. it is Nee again. The firmware i flash is this..
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Its the latest dbt.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by deniskos [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,thanks a lot for your aswer.. i tryed this but without success.. it is Nee again. The firmware i flash is this..
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Its the latest dbt.. :/
    Hi deniskos, use this second option to fix the CSC issue. This process involves rooting your phone. But be assured that there is no harm, just follow all instructions carefully. I have personally tried it and it works 100%. Let's continue as follows:

1. Root your phone first (Use the "Safe Root" app).
    Instructions, video and other details from [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. After completing the rooting process, download and install the CSC Changer "[ Login above or register to see download links. ]" from Google Play.

3. In your mobile phone, run the app to display the CSC Pre-Configuration page.

4. Select your preferred CSC from the list (i.e. DBT), and then click "Install"

5. Hard-reset phone.

6. That's all.

NOTE:
    After this process, anytime else you flash your phone with a DBT firmware, your CSC will always remain DBT.
    Goodluck and please let me know how it went.

hello community

i have version I9505XXUFNA5 installed on my S4 I9505, is this version the last one? can i install it, without "flag" "KNOX", because i saw other version I9505XXUFNB8, is this one prior to this one?

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Spacks [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi deniskos, use this second option to fix the CSC issue. This process involves rooting your phone. But be assured that there is no harm, just follow all instructions carefully. I have personally tried it and it works 100%. Let's continue as follows:

Instructions, video and other details from [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. After completing the rooting process, download and install the CSC Changer "[ Login above or register to see download links. ]" from Google Play.

5. Hard-reset phone.

6. That's all.

NOTE:
    After this process, anytime else you flash your phone with a DBT firmware, your CSC will always remain DBT.
    Hi mate,thanks a lot for your interest..But saferoot works on 4.3.. I tryied just in case but it failed.. I suppose i should wait until it works on 4.4.2. Thanks a lot for your help anyway!!!

5. Hard-reset phone.

6. That's all.

NOTE:
    Hi sparks. I downloaded the Eur firmware and repeated the process and it worked.. I changed my Csc to EUR. After that i did it again and it changed to DBT. Thanks. I dont know why it wouldnt change from NEE to DBT directly but everything ok now!!!Thanks Again1!!

Quote Originally Posted by deniskos [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi sparks. I downloaded the Eur firmware and repeated the process and it worked.. I changed my Csc to EUR. After that i did it again and it changed to DBT. Thanks. I dont know why it wouldnt change from NEE to DBT directly but everything ok now!!!Thanks Again1!!
    Hello deniskos,
    I'm glad that you finally got it fixed. Cheers!

Can you downgrade back to 4.3?

Premium Member
    You can not, this is Kitkat and new bootloader etc.
    Not official back to the 4.3 :-)/
    Last edited by Dychowski; 11-03-2014 at 23:21.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you downgrade back to 4.3?
    many people are still trying to find a way to bypass this KNOX security.
    android 4.3 + have bootloader lock and KNOX do not try to Downgrade .

Premium Member
    OK cracker my friend, I go to the bed because there are 4 in the morning and I must to sleep sometimes:-), the good night :-)