Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [GT-I9505][Leaked firmware] I9505XXUFNAD (Android 4.4) - Open Europe (OXX) [17-02-14]

Are you able to remove apps? na5 crash boot if i try to remove any app.

my installed firmware is I9505XXUFNA5 (4.4.2) but do i need to install new one I9505XXUFNAD (4.4.2)? do i get anything new updates from this version I9505XXUFNA5 (4.4.2) ??

good question , that's what we are gonna find out

1024mb den fazlasına izin vermiyor kahrolsun kapitalizm

seriously the download speed from Terafile.co is downloading at 33.6kbps !!! Which says will be downloaded in next 13 hours!!!!!! Come give us faster download speeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this firmeware build allows Asphalt 8 to function properly and not crash on any start of race!!!!!!!!!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Where is the change log for this version?????

Quote Originally Posted by sanjidasona [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Where is the change log for this version?????
    The new Android 4.4.2 update brings minor UI changes, the most noticeable change being the use of KitKat style white status bar icons instead of the multi-colour icons Samsung has been using in all of its devices until now. The phone has also received a performance boost with the latest update and there is an increase in benchmark scores, as well. Samsung has improved the lock-screen by adding a camera shortcut directly on to the lock-screen for quick access and while playing music the album art now shows up in full screen. Samsung’s keyboard layout has been improved for use in landscape mode, which makes gesture typing easy and much faster. Core Android 4.4.2 changes include: wireless printing, new emojis support, choice between stock messaging app and Hangouts for SMS/MMS, option for changing default launchers under settings, and more.

Unhappy

any news on gt-i9500 4.4.2 update.